1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Keijira

Dec 29, 2008

1. I figured I should open one of these as I prepare to begin making purchases. ^^

2. WOOT! First Feedback!!

Keijira Commissioned 2 fur wigs from my shop! She's very nice! Easy to work with! Very understandable! Fast payment! Recommend to ALL Future Seller/buyers!

3. Keijira bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me.
      Nice buyer and fast payment. Highly recommend!!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Keijira bought a dress from me. :3 Payment was quite prompt, and she was very friendly. Great buyer!

5. Keijira commissioned a wig from me and was a great buyer. Payment was quick, communication was excellent-thank you!

6. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!
      [DZ head[

7. Bought a pair of sandals from Keijira. Very polite. I would love to buy from her again. =)

8. I sold a pair of acrylic eyes to Keijira. Payment and responses wer wuick and friendly. A great buyer- thank you!

9. I bought a pair of lovely MNF black Mary Janes from Keijira.
      They arrived here in great shape, just as described.
      Thank you, my girl loves them :D

10. I sold a MNF Miyu to Keijira and the transaction went great! She paid quickly and let me know right away when the doll arrived. I definitely recommend her as a buyer!

11. I LOVE working with keijira!
      I did a custom wig for a minifee.. and it was a perfect transaction.. couldnt ask for a better buyer
      thank u :aheartbea

12. I bought an outfit from Keijira and she was really fast ^^ and very nice with me, good communication and all, I really recommend her as a seller !!

13. I bought a DZ Shoyo 3 fullset from Keijira. She was very nice and let me place her on layaway. She was very nice and helpful through the whole layaway. The shipping was very fast. Thank you so much ^___^

14. Keijira bought a yo sd hat from me. She paid quick and let me know when it arrived.

Thank you!

15. Keijira commissioned a hoodie from me. :) Great customer, prompt payment and great communication.

16. Keijira sold me her Minifee Miyu~
      She was a wonderful seller, included many extras, and shipped her out extremely fast.

She arrived in perfect condition, and you can tell she took care of her dolls. I would gladly buy from her again in a heart-beat ^_^

17. Keijira sold me her Minifee ShuShu. ^^
      It was awesome that she lived in the same area that I did, she even agreed to meet somewhere so I could pick the doll up before Christmas this weekend! The doll is in awesome condition and even came with more stuff than I expected! I would definitely buy from her again. ^^