1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Kez

Mar 18, 2008

1. Hi there, please leave me feedback ! :lol:

2. Kez bought a MSD body from me- payment was quick, communication was great, and she was a treat to work with! A fantastic buyer and highly reccommended.

3. I sold some optional feet to Kez. She answers pms promptly and paid right away. Great buyer, thanks!

4. Kez is wonderful~! She made the cutest little sugar glider for my girl! Very talented and also honest! She refunded me extra money I had given her when it didn't require that much for shipping. I also had excellent communication with her~ I highly recomend doing buisness with her!

Thanks again

5. It occured to me that I had not left feedback for Kez yet.

Kez is amazing. She is absolutely wonderful to work with, she is incrediably talented, sweet, diligent, responsive... I could go on and on. She has done several custom clothing commissions for me, each one involving dolls with non-standard sizing. (And that she herself does not own!) She understands clothing construction so well that with measurements and a mock-up or two, she can achieve a perfect fit. I will always be so incrediably grateful that she saw my 'WTC' thread and sent me a PM to help me out.

If I could keep Kez all to myself, I would. :3

6. Kez bought a dollzone body from me! she had great communication made fast payment and was really lovely to deal with! She's a excellent buyer and I highly recommend her!

Thankyou ^^

7. I purchased a MSD bod from Kez. The transaction was swift and Kez was always friendly :)
      Postage was fast, and the doll well packed. Thanks!!

8. Kez participated in my Fairyland group order and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with. :D She is awesome with communication and on top of things when it comes to invoices, sending payments promptly every single time! I highly recommend her and would do business with her again without hesitation! I hope that you enjoy your beautiful new girl~

:clover Thank you for being such a wonderful participant in this group order~ :clover

9. Kez responded to my WTC thread for a custom-made Anubis-head helmet for my Conifer. Even though she didn't own a Cloud Strife minimee, just by giving her specific measurements of the head she crafted the helmet at just the perfect size--wow. Her work is simply gorgeous, and the helmet looks exactly how I imagined it would be. On top of her talent, communication with her was very pleasant, and she shipped the helmet nicely packed and fast. A million thank yous, Kez! :D

10. smily buyer, reliable ! good communication ! paid very fast ! thank you very much :) ! aishi'

11. kez bought a head from me and was wonderful to do business with. Super fast payment and great communication. A fantastic transaction all round! Thanks! ^^

12. I recently sold Kez a wig lot - she was awesome to sell to, an excellent communicator and paid in record time. Many Thanks again for an awesome sale :D

13. Kez made me a pair of shoes for my boy Sora! She made them look as acurate as she could to the shoes Sora wears in Kingdom Hearts. They turned out so great!! I plan to work with Kez again. She had great comunication with me the whole way through making the shoes. Thanks again!!!
      ~PaintIt13lack (Wendy)

14. kez bought a Puki faceplate from me. Pyment was sent very promply and they were a pleasure to communicate with. I wouldn't hesitiate to sell to them again. Thanks for a great transaction!

15. Kez bought some eyes off me, great buyer ^_^

16. I bought an OOAK Puki dragon rider outfit and dragon from kez. She was awesome. Communication was great. The items were as described (and so much more adorable than I'd imagined!) and well packaged. International shipping was quick. I highly recommend her! Thanks so much! :)

17. AH-MAZING seamstress, I'd love to keep her all to myself but I highly recommend her! Great communication, fast shipping, what you see is what you get, smooth transaction. thank you! I'll be sure to send photos of Alexander in his toga/tunic!

18. I commissioned a bowler hat for my MSD boy, which came in the post today.
      It was absolutely PERFECT, I'm so happy with it, it's exactly what I wanted.
      Great communication, and a fab hatmaker! Would commission her again! :D
      (will send her shots of my boy in the hat as soon as his new head comes XD)

19. Kez is really a fantastic buyer!!! very recommended!! smooth transaction, great communication....everything was
      perfect !!!
      thank you!! ;)
      Paola

20. kez purchased a head from me, and she was wonderful to work with! Very fast communication and payment, and she let me know as soon as the head arrived to her. I definitely hope I get the chance to work with kez again! :)