1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kimchitheblue

Jun 19, 2008

1. Here is where you leave your feedback!!
      A__A
      (='.'=)
      (")_(")

2. I know kimchitheblue in real life, and so for my birthday she sewed a beautiful red and black lace corset for my Aodhamair! It was great. The workmanship was excellent, and it looks great on her. I can definitely recommend Kim!

3. I Just Bought On A Layaway A Beautiful Limwha Girl From Kimchitheblue..i Love Her...she Was Shipped Fast And Kimchitheblue Is A Doll To Work With..i Would Certainly Buy From Her Again...thank You Girl

4. Bought two adorable YoSD-sized PJs from Kim. The package arrived very fast, and the craftsmanship is fantastic. I will definitely buy from this talented seamstress again!

5. I bought 2 pairs of jeans for an iplehouse eid superhero from Kim. They look amazing (on par with mio) and they were shipped out quickly. I would buy again in a heartbeat.

6. Bought a pair of jeans from kimchitheblue , Supia sized. They're absolutely incredible. Perfect construction and fit my girl wonderfully. Definately keeping an eye on her creations to come!

7. I commissioned a corset & bloomer set from kimchitheblue for my DIM SD Girl. She listened to all my specifications with patience, and the set came out just beautiful!!! It fits perfectly, and is even better than what I had pictured in my head! Amazing details and quality construction! I will definitely be commissioning more clothing from her in the future - in fact, I've already got some ideas! Thanks so much - you're awesome!!!

8. I odered two adorable little PJ's for my littlest one. kimchitheblue was wonderful to work with and the package arrived quickly after payment. I would certainly recomend!!

9. I just got my custom made bellbottom jeans that i commisioned kimchitheblue to make for my eid model boy..they are awesome!!!!..very detailed and authentic looking...sooo pretty.
      I am very certainly commisioning kimchitheblue again soon...a++++++++

10. I ordered some EID male snakeskin pants and a Burlesque style lingerie for EID female from Kim (Kimchitheblue)…and they are impeccably made and beautiful down to every stitch!:aheartbea Gorgeous, superb workmanship.:D She sent everything in beautiful packaging that was even a delight to open. Her work is special. Buying from her was such a treat. I hope I am fortunate enough to have more of her creations someday.

11. I bought EID Faux Brown Leather pants from this seller, and everything went smoothly. The pants are wonderful, and perfectly crafted! Fits beautifully!

12. I commissioned Kim on very short notice for a pvc mini-skirt and a set of fingerless gloves along with a split bustle skirt as part of a cosplay for my EID. The quality is fantastic, her speed awesome and the communication couldn't be better. I will absolutely commission again in the future. <3

13. I bought a set of IpleHouse EID lingerie from Kimchitheblue, and they are beautiful in every detail and perfectly fitted -- thanks again, you are a star!!

-- A :D

14. I bought a pair of snakeskin EID pants from Kim and they are wonderful! Communication was great, the pants arrived quickly and I couldn't be more pleased. I look forward to purchasing more items from Kim(kimchitheblue) in the future.

15. I commissioned some EID&BID clothes from Kim.
      Showed her some pics, and the items are exactly as I wanted.
      Fast and friendly communications.
      The quality of the clothes is amazing.

I will definitely, definitely be commissioning again.
      Perfect.
      Thank you :aheartbea

16. Originally I wanted to get a suit from Kim for my big boy, since this was my first big doll I had no idea what I should do... so I commissioned a t-shirt, undies and a pair of jeans to start.
      Kim was super nice and made me suggestions about what would be good and the whole process was fantastic! <3

The clothings are really well made and I already have plans for more!
      Thank you so much Kim <3

17. kimchitheblue participated in my Leekeworld group order. Great communication and quick payments. Thank you again!

18. Kimchitheblue commissioned a Japanese School boy uniform set for me a year ago and she did an amazing job keeping me in the loop and she would send images to make sure I was okay with what she was working on. She is also a great communicator. Unlike me who took so long to get back to post her feedback. Thanks Kimchitheblue. I really really really love the outfit you made so perfectly for Shiro.

19. Kimchitheblue bought glass eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

20. I bought a doll from Kimchitheblue and it was a perfect transaction. She's great!