1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kirahfaye

Dec 22, 2009

1. Please place any feedback for me in this thread. Thanks! :)

2. I sold a Dollzone Feng head to Kirahfaye. Her communicaiton was great and she was a sweetheart throughout the transaction. I'd definately recommend her as a buyer :)

3. I sold a MSD dress to Kirahfaye and it was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. Her communication is top notch and she is very polite and considerate. I hope to do business with her again sometime.

4. Kirahfaye bought some eyes from me, very prompt and good communication. I would do business with her again!

5. *claps happily*

Thanks, y'all, for your nice comments!

6. Kirahfaye bought two wigs from me. Communication is great and she paid early and fast~ Very easy to work with ^^ Great buyer~

7. Great transaction with Kirahfaye from whom I purchased a wig. Shipping was fast and communication was excellent. I would definitely do business with her again. Thanks!

8. Kirahfaye bought 2 pair of shoes and an outfit from me. Pay fast, nice communication, everything was perfect. Thanks a lot!

9. I recently bought a bright blue wig from Kirahfaye, ans she understood my pay schedule and was willing to work around it. I truly appreciate her patience with it, and the wig was mailed out fast and arrived safely!:)

Chiyoko LOVES it!

I highly recommend buying from this kind, patient seller!:D

Ryu

10. I bought a pair of luts shoes from kirahfaye. Excellent communication, and perfect item. Thanks!!

11. I bought the Feng head from Kirahfaye . She's really sweet and the Feng head is very handsome :D. It arrived promptly (only two days after shipping!) I would be extatic to do business with her again :)

12. Thanks again for all the positive feedback!

13. I bought a Kemper wig from Kirahfaye, and it arrived quickly and everything in transaction went nicely. Thanks a lot, and my best recommends! :)

14. Kirahfaye bought a Teen Trends outfit from me. Payment was fast and I was contacted when the item arrived! Perfect!! :)

15. Just bought some 14mm blue eyes and Kirahfaye was very nice and got them to me super fast! Thanks so much Kirahfaye!

16. Kirahfaye commissioned me to do her Lorilei's faceup and body blushing. She was great at communicating her vision for the face up and providing references, as well as prompt at communication and payment. Would definitely work with her again!

17. I purchased a cute pink msd wig from Kirahfaye. fast shipping, great communication, nice product!

18. Kirahfaye bought some MSD items from me and it was a very smooth transaction ^^ & payment was prompt. Would definitely not hesitate to do any deal with her in the future :)

19. Purchased a lacy, cream MSD dress from Kirahfaye. Communication was prompt and pleasant. Shipping was fast and the quality of the dress is beautiful and in excellent condition. I would not hesitate to do business with again.

20. Kirahfaye bought a little mohair wig from me, she paid super quick, & communication was superb! Thanks so much, & enjoy the wig & eyes ;)