1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kittybongo

Sep 19, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with Kittybongo, (buying or selling) please leave feedback here. :daisy

2. I bought a beautiful Nana head from Kittybongo. Great transaction, great dollie head!

3. I contacted Kittybongo about her WTB for Jun T default items. Our transaction was smooth and enjoyable; I felt absolutely no stress about it. I'd recommend her and deal with her again.

4. I recently sold some Volks V-jeans to Kittybongo and it was an easy and quick transaction. Very smooth indeed!

5. I sold a set of kimono to Kittybongo.
      It was a great transaction.
      Fast payment and nice communication.:D

6. I sold Jun Tachibana's head to Kittybongo--she was exellent to deal with and was very friendly through out. A+++

7. I've sold a doll and an outfit to Kittybongo and she's always been very prompt with payments and is an overall sweetie to boot! Highly rec'd by me :aheartbea

8. Kittybongo was one of the few that joined a split I organized for Volks Cristal parts. She paid quickly and was very polite and friendly in her PMs. She informed me as soon as her package arrived as well. ^___^ Thank you for joining in on the split! I will definitely work with Kittybongo again in the future! :aheartbea

9. I've dealt with Kittybongo.
      Very good communication, quick payment. Kittybongo is a great buyer :D

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate you :)
      I highly recommend Kittybongo :thumbup

10. My transactions with Kittybongo was fab! Great communication and fast payment! Thanks again!:D

11. Bought a great little pink yo-sd wig from Bitty a while back =) great transaction!

12. Kittybongo bought a pair of zoukeimura eyes from me. She was a wonderful buyer and paid very quickly and was always friendly and responsive and fast with PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future. :daisy

13. Kittybongo brought a Dollheart Sweet Lolita Outfit from me, she was an absolute pleasure to sell to. Fast payment, excellent communication.
      Thanking you kindly

14. I bought a pair of yo-sd clogs !
      Very good communication and nice person :)
      perfect transaction
      Thanks a lot :)

15. I bought a puki faceplate from Kittybongo, she was very nice and shipped fast! It was a pleasure!

16. I had a great transaction with kittybongo, I sold her a Yo-SD outfit and the transaction was very smooth ^_^ Thank you so much!

17. I purchased a set of Pukisha Feet from Kittybongo. Incredibly fast service, fantastic communication, and lovingly wrapped.

All in all, a wonderful transaction, and I would definitely purchase from her again.

18. She sold me some uber cute kelly clothes! They are in perfect condition and I LOVE them!! TOO CUTE! ^___^:aheartbea Thank you!! :D

19. Kittybongo bought a Volks outfits from me. It was a pleasant transaction. She paid quickly and always responsed to my pms fast. Would definitely love to deal with her again. Thank you very much.

20. Kittybongo bought a HNANTO set from me, great transaction with prompt payment, highly recommeded. thank you!