1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kittybongo

Sep 19, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with Kittybongo, (buying or selling) please leave feedback here. :daisy

2. I bought a beautiful Nana head from Kittybongo. Great transaction, great dollie head!

3. I contacted Kittybongo about her WTB for Jun T default items. Our transaction was smooth and enjoyable; I felt absolutely no stress about it. I'd recommend her and deal with her again.

4. I recently sold some Volks V-jeans to Kittybongo and it was an easy and quick transaction. Very smooth indeed!

5. I sold a set of kimono to Kittybongo.
      It was a great transaction.
      Fast payment and nice communication.:D

6. I sold Jun Tachibana's head to Kittybongo--she was exellent to deal with and was very friendly through out. A+++

7. I've sold a doll and an outfit to Kittybongo and she's always been very prompt with payments and is an overall sweetie to boot! Highly rec'd by me :aheartbea

8. Kittybongo was one of the few that joined a split I organized for Volks Cristal parts. She paid quickly and was very polite and friendly in her PMs. She informed me as soon as her package arrived as well. ^___^ Thank you for joining in on the split! I will definitely work with Kittybongo again in the future! :aheartbea

9. I've dealt with Kittybongo.
      Very good communication, quick payment. Kittybongo is a great buyer :D

Thank you very much!! I really appreciate you :)
      I highly recommend Kittybongo :thumbup

10. My transactions with Kittybongo was fab! Great communication and fast payment! Thanks again!:D

11. Bought a great little pink yo-sd wig from Bitty a while back =) great transaction!

12. Kittybongo bought a pair of zoukeimura eyes from me. She was a wonderful buyer and paid very quickly and was always friendly and responsive and fast with PMs. I would definitely engage in transactions with her in the future. :daisy

13. Kittybongo brought a Dollheart Sweet Lolita Outfit from me, she was an absolute pleasure to sell to. Fast payment, excellent communication.
      Thanking you kindly

14. I bought a pair of yo-sd clogs !
      Very good communication and nice person :)
      perfect transaction
      Thanks a lot :)

15. I bought a puki faceplate from Kittybongo, she was very nice and shipped fast! It was a pleasure!

16. I had a great transaction with kittybongo, I sold her a Yo-SD outfit and the transaction was very smooth ^_^ Thank you so much!

17. I purchased a set of Pukisha Feet from Kittybongo. Incredibly fast service, fantastic communication, and lovingly wrapped.

All in all, a wonderful transaction, and I would definitely purchase from her again.

18. She sold me some uber cute kelly clothes! They are in perfect condition and I LOVE them!! TOO CUTE! ^___^:aheartbea Thank you!! :D

19. Kittybongo bought a Volks outfits from me. It was a pleasant transaction. She paid quickly and always responsed to my pms fast. Would definitely love to deal with her again. Thank you very much.

20. Kittybongo bought a HNANTO set from me, great transaction with prompt payment, highly recommeded. thank you!