1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for knitty_kat

Jun 7, 2007

1. As the title says, this thread is for feedback for knitty_kat. If you've had a transaction with me, please leave me feedback!
      For more feedback references, I have 100% feedback on ebay under the same name.

2. I just had a wonderful transaction on an outfit I bought from Knitty_Kat Couldnt be happier great communication and lightning fast ship..One of the nicest sellers ON DOA in my opinion

I can highly recommend this lovely seller
    3. great seller! face prompt and let me add things after the initial order!
    4. Hi

I sold an outfit to knitty cat and she paid right away. Really great with pm's Recommended!!
    5. I bought a wig from knitty_kat and I was really satisfied with her. She answered PMs promptly and was very kind! I highly recommend her :D
    6. Had a great transaction with Knitty_kat. Purchased a cute Lati outfit and received it super fast and in great condition. Great to deal with. Thanks so much.
    7. I bought a mohair wig from knitty_kat and was so happy with the transaction. I received my wig quickly and it is just beautiful. Thank you so much!

8. Just bought a gorgeous bed from knitty_kat and it arrived in perfect condition! knitty_kat is a wonderful seller, highly recommended!!
    9. I've bought a pair of shoes from knitty_kat.
      theyre were exactly how the description sayd(even better) and she's been very kind seller.
      highly reccomended.
    10. I bought an MSD body from knitty_kat, she never lacked in communication and was a patient and very nice person to do business with.
    11. Bought a head from knitty_kat, and the transaction went just great. Thanks bunches!
    12. Eyes arrived to me today in prompt delivery and I love them! ^_^ Thanks so much.
    13. I sold a DIM Happy body to knitty_kat. Communication was great and she paid me ASAP. All-around excellent transaction, highly recommended!
    14. I recieved the prettiest shoes, in brand new perfect condition, it was amazing. The delivery was so quick I was stunned when I found them in my mailbox, they came so quickly. Thanks for a great deal, fast and friendly service and great communication.
    15. I bought a pair of shoes from knitty_kat. They're in excellent condition and I really like them! Knitty_kat is a great seller ^_^
    16. I sold a red dress to knitty_kat and the transaction was fast and flawless. Excellent to work with, highly recommended!
    17. I bought some barbie accessories from knitty_kat and I am very happy with the great communication and quick shipping! I would definitly recommend her as a seller!
    18. knitty_kat bought a sweater from me. She paid quickly and it was a great transaction.

Thank you! :)
    19. knitty_kat bought a skirt from me, and she was a pleasure to deal with! :daisy
    20. Sold a pair of DoC hands to knitty_kat. Great communication and prompt payment. Thank you very much!