1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for konoshu

Mar 13, 2009

1. Please post feedback for me here if you had a transaction with me. Thank you~;)I am not very familiar with international transactions, but I will be honest and sincere to everyone.:)

2. I've bought konoshu's handmade hairband and it was so cute~I was suprised by its high quality and beauty!
      In addition,she gave me a little pumpkin as a present for Halloween.It was sooooo adorable!
      I felt very comfortable when communicating with she.She's really a good seller!

3. Received some gorgeous handmade jewelery, and headbands from konoshu!
      I love the adorable pumpkin necklace, my boy is wearing it now, and I am sure my girl will look stunning wearing her headbands! Thanks again!

4. I have purchased three handmade hairbands from konoshu. She provide good communication and the hairband has pretty colour and lustre.
      She also sent me a pumpkin and another hairband for presents. Thanks her so much.
      You will not regret doing business with her.;)

5. I bought the Luts wintery 09.
      Communication was excelent!
      very fast shipping!
      very satisfied!

:smallcake

6. Excellent work!

I commissioned konoshu for a faceup on my Puki Cupid. It was amazing and I really enjoy her. Would gladly do business with again.!

7. konoshu purchased some BF boots through me - she paid straight away, kept excellent communication, and let me know as soon as the boots arrived.

Perfect transaction in my books! I'd recommend her to anyone :D

8. I bought a carriage quilt from konoshu. She was awesome to work with. Very prompt and professional. I would definitely recommend doing business with her!

9. Purchased a carriage quilt from Konoshu for an MSD/ Christmas gift. My friend loves it and I would happily work with Konoshu again! Thank you again dear <33.

10. Bought a YoSD carriage quilt from konoshu. Seller was super prompt with PMs, incredibly friendly, and let me know when the item shipped (and included a tracking number).

Absolutely wonderful seller and I would definitely be happy to do business again with. :D

Thank you!

11. I purchased a gorgeous necklace from Konoshu. She was quick to answer all of my PMs and the shipping was super quick! It was a pleasure doing business with her.

Thank you!

12. purchased a yosd carriage quilt from konoshu. they were very prompt in the transaction and i am very satisfied with the product. would definitely recommend & order from again!

13. I bought 2 carrier quilts from Konoshu and couldn't be happier with the quality! Communication was perfect and my packages arrived safely. I'll definitely be making another purchase in the future~
      Thanks so much >w<

14. I bought a little quilt for my new girl from Konoshu. :D She shipped it very quickly, and it arrived much sooner than I ever expected! My little girl could not be happier, and neither could I. It is beautiful; a wonderful quality and the perfect size.

I highly recommend Konoshu, and would definitely buy from her again. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

15. I bought a lovely yo-sd sized carriage quilt for my little boy from Konoshu. :)
      She sent it really quickly, and i was really well packed! The quilt is so cute, and so well made! It fits my doll perfectly!
      Communication was perfect!
      I would buy again from, and i highly recommend her! :)

16. I bought 3 carriage bags, so quickly and items same like description and pictures.A++++:lol:

17. Bought leggings. Great communication and friendly! ^^

18. I sold some outfit and shoes to Konoshu. It was a smooth transaction with great communication and fast payment. She also let me when she got the items. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

19. I've just bought the most lovely DollnDoll Spade Ann from Konoshu and it was a pleasure dealing with her from start to finish. She was very helpful with all my inquiries about the doll and shipping and also painted the wonderful faceup.
      I'm very happy and would certainly do business with Konoshu again.
      Thankyou :)

20. I bought some accessories from Konoshu and am very satisfied with their design and quality. Thank you!