1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for koonkwang

Mar 25, 2009

1. She doesn't have the fb thread yet
      but I have a good transaction with her
      so I decide to post about it

koonkwang had bought a lati yellow wig frm me
      She is very nice and pay super fast!

She's really nice to deal with:D

2. Thanks you so much Peach. ^_____^

3. Sold my doll to koonkwang
      paid quick and all communication was great !
      she was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll!
      FANTASTIC BUYER!!!!!!
      highly recommend !!!!!!!!!!
      thanks, koonkwang !

4. koonkwang bought doll outfits from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

5. I sold a little YO SD Hinata to koonkwang ^_^ she's such a sweetheart and great reliable buyer. She provide prompt and fast payment. Overall this transaction is a pleasant and I couldn't ask anymore from her.
      Thank you very much!

6. Koonkwang adopted billie piglet from me. Communications were great and payment was quick. Thanks much for adopting Billie!

7. I sold a doll to koonkwang.
      She is polite and friendly, with good communications and fast payment.
      Highly recommended to all!

Thanks so much koonkwang :)

8. koonkwang bought a doll from me.

Koonkwang really is a great pleasure to deal with.
      Excellent communication, prompt payment. Everything was perfect.
      Thank you very much for this great transaction :D

I highly recommend Koonkwang!!

9. Koonkwang purchased an Elfdoll Billie pig from me. Payment was fast and communication was great! I would love to do business again!

10. Koonkwang bought a latidoll rabbie miel from me. Communication is great and payment was fast and as promised. Thank you so much for helping my little doll find a great new home.

11. I sold Koonkwang a Lati wig: a pleasure to deal with! Very easy transaction, let me know it had arrived: perfection :)

12. koonkwang bought a Lati from me, she was great to deal with, excellent communication, paid fast and let me know when the doll arrived. Would definitely recommend! :) Thanks again!

13. I just finished the most perfect transaction with koonkwang!

I bought a Lati doll from her and it was one of the best transactions that I've had on DoA!

Communication was fast and clear. She answered all of my questions and got back to me in a timely manner.

She shipped quickly and the doll was packaged extremely carefully. She even threw in some extras!

I highly recommend koonkwang and would not hesitate a second to do business with her again! :aheartbea

14. I sold an Alice Cherry Blossom to KoonKwang, and the transaction was perfect. She was very enthusiastic, very clear and responsive with PMs, and an all around joy to deal with. Hope to have something to sell to her again!

15. Bought Baby Ian cherry blossom from her! She was very nice, and it was a really Amazing transaction! Understanding, super sweet, and helpful! She even sent my other bjd some clothes as freebies!!! Thank you so much KoonKwang I would buy from you again any time!!! <3

16. Hi, I bought a Lati Yellow Magician Kuroo, really nice person and patient.A pleasure to do business with!!!

17. I bought a LY Vampire Belle from Koonkwang and she was super nice and posted her off super fast.
      Belle is perfect and she even sent me some extra clothes as well!
      Thanks x