Feedback for korisanzu

Sep 9, 2006

1. I want to leave feedback for korisanzu.
      I sold f-16 boy to her here.
      She is VERY reliable buyer.
      Super fast payment and friendly emails.
      (It was a Kind of HAPPY to talk to her!^_^)
      It was a pleasure to transact with her!!!!
      RECOMMENDED to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks~

2. I would like to use this as my feedback thread so if I have bought/sold anything, it would be greatly appreciated if you leave me feedback ^-^. I will do the same in return. ~Thanks!

3. I purchased a Vamp Woosoo, and it was an excellent experience. Prompt replies, and was honest.

Highly recommended!

4. I purchase Unoa Bust and she's a very lovely person !

5. Purchased a FCS F16 boy from Korisanzu. She was totally willing to work with me on a layaway for him and was very pleasant to deal with. Good communication too. I am very happy with this transaction.

-Jung
      Kawaiigrl75

6. Korisanzu just bought from me and it was a very pleasant transaction in every way. She got back to me very quickly, and paid right away. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Thanks!

7. Was a wonderful person to deal with. I bought a Unoa bust from Korisanzu recently and it was exactly as described. Great transaction all around.

8. Great communication, highly recommended seller^^

9. I bought a U-noa Lusis 1.5 from Korisanzu. I've received her in good condition. ^^ She also notified me of some delay, which I appreciate. She also upgraded it to a faster & more reliable mailing option so she made it to me in a timely manner. Thank you so much! I will take good care of her ( lula ). :3

10. I have purchase a pair of Mio Jeans from her the communication have been great. The Jean is well pack and arrive pretty quick. Than you again!

11. I bought a few Unoa items from Korisanzu, they arrived quickly and in perfect condition, beautifully packaged.
      Communications were first class, and I can wholeheartedly recommend Korisanzu as an honest and reliable seller.
      Many thanks indeed!

12. I just had another wonderful transaction with Korisanzu! I must say, it is so wonderful to deal with a mature person like her. I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

13. Korisanzu bought a pair of Volks/BtSSB shoes from me. She was a dream to deal with. Thanks again!! :daisy

14. Great seller, great communication, really lovely. Thank-you for the wig!! :)

15. I bought a BEAUTIFUL Volks F-01 girl from korisanzu and it was a fantastically easy and friendly transaction---very well packed and just a pleasure overall. Thank you so very much!!

Paul

16. Korizanzu bought a doll from me and she was super nice!
      great and friendly communication, and very quick payment.
      She also let me know just when the doll arrived to her ^^
      perfect transaction, highly recommended!!

Thank you so much!!

17. Is a wonderful person to deal! Great and friendly communication :)
      I´m very happy with this transaction ^__^

Thank you so much for all!! Gracias ;)

18. Korisanzu and I just did a successful trade! She ships fast and is very commutative. Will deal with again and recommended to all. Thank you so much. <3

19. Korisanzu is super-sweet and sold me an Unoa Sist faceplate. She is very understanding and offered to touch-up the faceplate if it ever began to wear. She even included a beautiful pair of eyes. Korisanzu is extremely talented--seeing this doll's face-up in person was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined--and she's just an all around nice person. I can't wait to do business with Korisanzu in the future! x3

20. Korisanzu and I have just completed a successful trade!! I definitely will do business with her again.

She is prompt, professional, and friendly! :love