1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for korisanzu

Sep 9, 2006

1. I want to leave feedback for korisanzu.
      I sold f-16 boy to her here.
      She is VERY reliable buyer.
      Super fast payment and friendly emails.
      (It was a Kind of HAPPY to talk to her!^_^)
      It was a pleasure to transact with her!!!!
      RECOMMENDED to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks~

2. I would like to use this as my feedback thread so if I have bought/sold anything, it would be greatly appreciated if you leave me feedback ^-^. I will do the same in return. ~Thanks!

3. I purchased a Vamp Woosoo, and it was an excellent experience. Prompt replies, and was honest.

Highly recommended!

4. I purchase Unoa Bust and she's a very lovely person !

5. Purchased a FCS F16 boy from Korisanzu. She was totally willing to work with me on a layaway for him and was very pleasant to deal with. Good communication too. I am very happy with this transaction.

-Jung
      Kawaiigrl75

6. Korisanzu just bought from me and it was a very pleasant transaction in every way. She got back to me very quickly, and paid right away. I'd recommend her to anyone.

Thanks!

7. Was a wonderful person to deal with. I bought a Unoa bust from Korisanzu recently and it was exactly as described. Great transaction all around.

8. Great communication, highly recommended seller^^

9. I bought a U-noa Lusis 1.5 from Korisanzu. I've received her in good condition. ^^ She also notified me of some delay, which I appreciate. She also upgraded it to a faster & more reliable mailing option so she made it to me in a timely manner. Thank you so much! I will take good care of her ( lula ). :3

10. I have purchase a pair of Mio Jeans from her the communication have been great. The Jean is well pack and arrive pretty quick. Than you again!

11. I bought a few Unoa items from Korisanzu, they arrived quickly and in perfect condition, beautifully packaged.
      Communications were first class, and I can wholeheartedly recommend Korisanzu as an honest and reliable seller.
      Many thanks indeed!

12. I just had another wonderful transaction with Korisanzu! I must say, it is so wonderful to deal with a mature person like her. I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

13. Korisanzu bought a pair of Volks/BtSSB shoes from me. She was a dream to deal with. Thanks again!! :daisy

14. Great seller, great communication, really lovely. Thank-you for the wig!! :)

15. I bought a BEAUTIFUL Volks F-01 girl from korisanzu and it was a fantastically easy and friendly transaction---very well packed and just a pleasure overall. Thank you so very much!!

Paul

16. Korizanzu bought a doll from me and she was super nice!
      great and friendly communication, and very quick payment.
      She also let me know just when the doll arrived to her ^^
      perfect transaction, highly recommended!!

Thank you so much!!

17. Is a wonderful person to deal! Great and friendly communication :)
      I´m very happy with this transaction ^__^

Thank you so much for all!! Gracias ;)

18. Korisanzu and I just did a successful trade! She ships fast and is very commutative. Will deal with again and recommended to all. Thank you so much. <3

19. Korisanzu is super-sweet and sold me an Unoa Sist faceplate. She is very understanding and offered to touch-up the faceplate if it ever began to wear. She even included a beautiful pair of eyes. Korisanzu is extremely talented--seeing this doll's face-up in person was even more beautiful than I ever could have imagined--and she's just an all around nice person. I can't wait to do business with Korisanzu in the future! x3

20. Korisanzu and I have just completed a successful trade!! I definitely will do business with her again.

She is prompt, professional, and friendly! :love