1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for kornishealthy

Jun 6, 2007

1. I've bought a few things (and I intend to keep buying) so might as well, right? :)

Feedback please!

2. I recently purchased an elf Chiwoo head from kornishealthy. She was very nice and the transaction and communication was wonderful. He arrived quickly & well packed! He was everything as advertised and I am extremely pleased! All in all a great experience! Thank you! :)

3. I bought a pair of Cp/Luts NS boy archer hands from kornishealthy. She is very pleasant to deal with and gives quick replies. Shipping was fast and the hands arrived in perfect condition. Thank you for a great transaction!

4. kornishealthy bought a pair of leather pants from me, and was a fantastic buyer! She sent her payment promptly, and infromed me of when the item arrived =) What more can you ask for!

5. I ordered a wig from kornishealthy. responses to PM's came quickly, wig was shipped fast and arrived in excellent condition. wonderful transaction.

6. I've asked kornishealthy to hold a pair of boots for me, and even though I wasn't able to get them, she was very nice! And answers questions nicely aswell ^^
      Thankyou..xD

7. kornishealthy bought a modified Leeke wig from me. She was quick to reply to PMs and paid quickly! Thanks! :aheartbea

8. I was in a body/head split with kornishealthy. She replied to PMs and sent the money quickly, and was very understanding when there was a snag with shipping. :) Very good transaction!

9. I bought an Abio Angel body from kornishealthy, and she was really excellent to work with. Communication was great throughout, shipping was really quick even during holidays, and I really couldn't be more pleased with the whole ordeal. :)

10. I had a wonderful transaction with kornishealthy. She was great about communication, and paid quickly. I would work with her again anytime!

11. Very nice and friendly buyer :)
      Prompt reply and payment. It was a great transaction! Thank you~

12. I bought a doll from her and she arrived fast and very well packaged! I highly recommend buying from her!

13. woow, what can I say, she is E.X.T.R.E.A.M.L.Y. patient and beyond kind. I bought my Cassian (Elf Vampire Chiwoo boy) from her, she's extreamly kind and flexable!!

Thanks Korn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I highly recomend her ^___~

14. I'm such a DOG..I bought a gorgeous wig from kornishealthy and I received it fast and I forgot to tell her I had received the wig =_=...

So sorry kornishealthy your a great person to deal with and thanks for getting in touch with me afterwards!! And thank you for the adorable wig!

15. I bought a Delf girl body from kornishealthy and it was a great transaction. Quick on communication and such a sweetheart. I'd definitely recommend dealing with her. :)

16. I Bought Dollmore's Black Guard Outfit for Girls from Kornishealthy and it arrived Very Fast. The transaction was Wonderful. I would love to Transact with this member again.

17. I bought a pair of jeans from kornishealthy and I'm happy with the trade. She shipped very fast and kept good communication. No doubt will buy again. :)

18. Just got a wig from korinshealthy and im in love with it! Was fast shipping and wonderful communication! Will buy again whenever i find something else!

19. I bought a wig from kornishealthy. She was very friendly and quick to reply to all of my PMs. She let me know when she would be able to ship out the wig and always kept me updated about my order. The wig I bought is exactly as she described it in the sales thread. I highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again ^_^

20. I traded MNF heads with kornishealthy. And wow. She was totally and completely awesome. She responded super-fast to my PMs and she sent out the head super-fast as well. I recieved her head right on time -- faster than I thought I would, even! And we both screwed up with eye-sizes, I thought my 16mm were 14mm and she thought her 14mm were 12mm, but she was really nice about it and we just decided to sell the eyes separately.

It was an amazing transaction and she was great. I'll definitely deal with her later, she is HIGHLY reccommended. Woot.