1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Kornkob, please

Jul 13, 2006

1. Please leave feedback if you have purchased from me or if I have purchased from you :aheartbea
    2. Great buyer! Wonderful communication! Fast payer! Highly recommended! Thank you!
    3. Great Seller, I bought a dollmore boy body and even thought things got sticky, she was so helpfull!! VERY pleased.
    4. lovely to deal with, sold her my moon head ^^ would definatly sell to again ^^, highly recommended :D
    5. I bought a pair of hands from Kornkob, and everything went great. Thank you! :)
    6. I sold Kornkob some necklaces and she paid right away. Great buyer!
    7. I sold her some jewelry. She is an excellent buyer! Great communication, and she paid quickly. Great customer!
    8. i have no problem with her , she is very serious :)
    9. Very good buyer, I recommend... good communication, very serious!
    10. Great seller and great condition of doll items. A very fast delivery overseas. Great transaction overall. Would buy from kornkob again. Thank you!
    11. I've sold a DD2 body to kornkob. The payment was fast and there was good communication. Thank you!
    12. Lovely person to buy from! Highly recommend!

I bought a Limited Edition Elfdoll SS K head from her. It was delivered very quickly and was well packaged. Good communications; she was very responsive to all my messges.

Would not hesitate to buy from this seller again. Thank you Kornkob!
    13. Awesome seller~! Very friendly, nice and great to deal with ^_^ Look forward to doing more business with her :)
    14. Great seller. Very prompt and items were in lovely condition. :)
    15. Kornkob bought a Hound from me: It is an excellent buyer, and the perfect communication.

I recommend 100%!!!
    16. Bought a Resin Bust form Kornkob, Very nice to deal with and great communication ^^
      Thank you ~
    17. I bought a Hound from Kornkob. Kornkob is a very nice and friendly seller, fast answers to all questions asked. Fast shipment and everything very securely wrapped. A real pleasure to deal with!:)
    18. Brought a mnf head from kornkob, many thanks for a good deal :)
    19. I bought an MSD hoodie from kornkob and everything went great! The item was shipped quickly and arrived in perfect condition. Great seller! Thanks so much <3