1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krissy

Jul 19, 2007

1. If I've purchased, sold, or traded with you, please leave feedback!

If you would like to view my eBay feedback, you can go here.

Thank you!

2. Wonderful transaction. Head arrived SUPER well packed and in excellent condition as promised. She is great to deal with!:aheartbea

Gail

3. Great buyer, would do business with again!

4. I 2nd that one above...great buyer! Good communication, prompt payment...Thanks, Krissy!

5. Krissy bought a dress and a pair of shoes from me, and it has been such a great transaction I highly recommend her!!

Thank you! <3

6. I sold two custom screen printed shirts to Krissy. She was a delight to deal with, paid promptly and had Great communication. :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

SHE ROCKS!

7. Sold a blue velvet dress to Krissy, and she was an absolute pleasure to do business with. ^_^ Paid when she said she would, was very friendly, kept in great communication. Highest recommendations. ^_^

8. Krissy just ordered a fun-fur wig from me.

LIGHTNING FAST payment!!! Very pleasant person to deal with!!! :) :) :)

I recommend this buyer.

Thank you for ordering!

9. I just sold an jacket to Krissy, and she's a darling to deal with - very friendly and sweet and very quick to pay too! ^_^ Thanks so much~! I hope you like the jacket...!

10. Krissy ordered two fur wigs from me and it was a fantastic transaction. Great communication, prompt payment, and she let me know as soon as at they arrived. Reccommended!

11. Krissy bought some of my Unoa/Narae hand-made items and paid super-quick.
      She was very patient when the UK postal strike delayed the items and is the perfect customer!
      Thanks again for everything Krissy :)

12. I just had a great transaction with Krissy!
      Very nice to deal with, I know you will have the same experience, you can take my word for it.
      Thanks, Krissy!!

13. Another great transaction with Krissy.
      Paid superfast and let me know when item arrived.I can't praise her highly enough.She is a real pleasure to deal with.
      Thanks again Krissy :)

14. Krissy is a delight to deal with. She bought some clothes from me and I hope her doll will like them!!

15. Krissy is a super nice buyer. Great communications and fast payment. A pleasure to do business with.

16. Great Buyer :) Great communication and super fast payment ^^ I highly recommend!

17. Krissy purchased several sweaters from me today. Her communication was excellent and she paid quickly. I'd certainly be happy to do business with her again.

18. Great buyer! She paid very quickly. I would definatly do business with her again!

TC

19. Ah sorry for the late feedback :sweat

Krissy purchased an MSD t-shirt from me and paid instantly, all went well and I recommend her, real friendly ^^

20. Our first transaction with Krissy was great. Quick, quick payment and hassle free. Thanks so much.