1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Krolikolik

Mar 11, 2012

1. This is feedback thread for Krolikolik! Please post your feedbacks here! :whitetruffle
    2. Krolikolik commissioned me to paint a doll for her, she was fantastic to deal with and I would love to do business again!
    3. :goldstar I bought a PukiPuki from Krolikolik and she has been a real pleasure to deal with.
      She was exactly as described if not cuter in person.
      Packaged very good, included some nice extras and shipped her super fast :)
      A++++ :goldstar
    4. I bought Crobidoll Marisol from krolikolik. Olga is excellent seller: doll is in very good condition. She was shipped by Olga very fast and safely.
      A with many pluses level)
    5. I purchased / adopted Krolikolik's Bambicrony Ciao Bella Mae in tan. She was well packed inside her company box along with extras in a good sized & well done shipper. I am very happy with transaction and the cutie is adorable. I think she will be Hawaiian and I will name her Lilo. :D
    6. I just purchased a wig from Krolikolik and everything was great. The item was as described and it shipped super quick!
    7. Thank you very much for purchasing a head FairyLand MNF Chiwoo!
      A very cute and pleasant to talk to the buyer!
      Fast payment. So he told me as soon as received the parcel.
      My best recommendation.:D
    8. Krolikolik bought a doll from me. She was not only quick to respond and send payment but also patient with me for taking a few extra days to ship the doll out.
      Thank you very much, I'd definitely do business with her again.
    9. Krolikolik purchased Unoa Chibi Lilin from me, and was quick to respond and pay and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Overall a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!
    10. krolikolik bought a Bambicrony Brava Bambi Emily from me and everything went great! krolikolik sent payment quickly, let me know when the package arrived and conversations were always friendly and pleasant^^ I thoroughly enjoyed doing business with krolikolik and would recommend to anyone in a heartbeat! Thank you for a smooth transaction :)
    11. I sold a Bluefairy TF May fullset to krolikolik, and she was a wonderful buyer! Very kind, patient, quick to reply to messages, and overall pleasant to deal with. She sent payment quickly and let me know when the doll arrived, which I really appreciate. I definitely recommend krolikolik! :)