1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for kuina

Sep 4, 2006

1. Kuina is a new owner of my Manabu.

Kuina is a great buyer :) We could have good and smooth communication!! Payment was really speedy!! I highly recommend Kuina:aheartbea

Manabu will be loved much in her home!!
      Thank you very much!!! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

2. I've bought several of kuina's outfits both here and on eBay, they're all lovely and the transactions are perfect :D Thanks!

3. Let me just second the above post. Kuina is an excellent seamstress and a pleasure to deal with! I've purchased two of her outfits here and one from eBay (which everyone fights over). :)

4. Completely agree. I love her outfits and she's really nice (and her boys are pretty too!).

5. Bought an outfit and two shirts from her and was very pleased!

6. I had three wonderful transactions with kuina! One from here and two on ebay. Very pleasant and professional to work with. And the clothes are great! :D

7. I just had a wonderful transaction with kuina! I bought 2 outfits from her, and they were shipped quickly and packaged very well. The outfits are beautiful! I'd definately like to buy from her again.

~ Jibrille

8. bought five outfits from kuina =) wonderful seller and highly recommended

9. Just got my first outfit from kuina and it's wonderful. Fast shipping and great quality. I will certainly be buying from her again. Thanks kuina.

10. Received my El Head from kuina, very reliable, extremely fast shipping and packed with great care. I highly recommend her. Thanks!

11. JUST recieved the newest addition to the wardrobe: CP Redemption The Moon Default Wig. kuina is a very reliable seller and fast to reply back. Shipping was fast too! Highly recommend!! thanx! =D

12. I've bought three outfits, several different transactions--and they have all be very quick and easy with fast responses and shipping. Clothing is as pictured and good quality sewing. I'd buy again any time! :D

13. Kuina's outfits are top notch and priced to sell! Fast shipping and clear communication. Will definately seek her out more often :D

14. Got my outfit today, very nice. No problems, now I just need the boy to try it on.

15. a very smooth, pleasant transaction. kuina is great with communication, and very pleasant to communicate with. shipping was speedy, and items arrived in great condition! ^__^

16. I just received 2 outfits that I got from kuina, and they're awesome!! :D

Thanks so much!! A real pleasure buying from you, hope to get more of these pretty outfits in the future! ^______^

17. I've done custom orders for Kuina at various times through out the year, she's wonderful to deal with!
      I've had many other great dealings with her too ^^

Sera~

18. I've bought two of kuina's outfits and they're just fantastic. A beautiful fit, nicely sewn and hemmed with no rough edges, and a completely elegant design. I took one of my boys to work with one of his new outfits and there were tons of compliments on it.

Fast response and shipping as well. <3 Thanks so much!

19. I've bought a few of Kuina's outfits ready made and have also commissioned a couple. It is always a pleasure to do business with her. Everything has been well made and as described. I would highly recommend Kuina as a seller.

20. I just bought an outfit from kuina. It was a good transaction and the package arrived promptly. I loved the style and fabric choice.
      Thanks,
      Susan