1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Laamberry

Jan 10, 2009

1. Hi!
      If I've gone through a transaction with you, please leave feedback here! :)

2. I just bought a pair of pants and some boots from Laamberry and the transaction went off like a dream. The items are better than described, arrived very quickly and beautifully packaged. I hope to do business with her again and would not hesitate to recommend this seller!

3. I purchased a size 7/8 fur wig and was extremely pleased with my purchase.
      The item was in excellent condition and fit the doll perfectly.
      I found Laamberry to be easy to deal with and the whole transaction went through smoothly.

I would definitely purchase more items from Laamberry in the future.

4. I bought a SD Volks Duffel Coat in dark blue from Laamberry. It took rather long to get coat as she mailed it from NC she said on Jan 10th and I had paid on Jan 6th. Just got coat today and although shipped first class, not Priority Mail it sure took a long time. In fact USPS website to get a package of that size from her to me was to be 3 days. In nay case I have my item it's perfectly fine and I am happy at least I have it. Thanks, MK

5. I bought two used pairs of shoes from Laamberry. I got just what I paid for. The shoes showed some discoloration due to wear, and I had to re-string the Camo boots. :D They are soo nice looking! Shipping is slow, yeah, but it's CHEEP! <333

A+ Seller!

6. I bought a shirt from Laamberry - everything went very smoothly.^_^
      The shirt arrived to me today in wonderful condition.

Thank you!

7. I bought my Miyavi MNM head from Laamberry It was a decent transaction. I liked talking with her and she was not hard to get in touch with. :aheartbea

8. Just received the Daigo MNM head I bought from Laamberry. Great item, great price, and all around great transaction. Thank you!

9. Bought a Juri head from her , awesome do deal with, A++

10. Bought the Kaulitz minimees via auction on Ebay. I give feedback here too, since Laamberry linket to the auction here on the market place....

Both shipping and communication was not well at all.... No answers to my many tries of contact, and slow shipping.

Good items though.....

11. Purchased a CP El from Laamberry, he was perfect and shipped well ^^ Good seller!