1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LadyWillowWynd

Nov 5, 2011

1. I bought a set of SOOM Nephelin dragon legs/feet and Nephelin horns from LadyWillowWynd and she was great to deal with - answered my PMs promptly and shipped right out, all the pieces were very carefully wrapped and the blushing arrived unharmed. I definitely can recommend dealing with LadyWillowWynd!

LadyWillowWynd - thank you!!

:) :) :)
    2. I traded Soom MD heads with LadyWillowWynd.
      Communication was very good and the transaction went very smooth indeed. I can definitely recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.

Many thanks for the wonderful trade.
    3. I bought my 60cm Obitsu from LadyWillowWynd. She was very nice and patient when I had some problems. Transaction went very smoothly and I'm very happy with my girl. Highly recommended seller. :)
    4. LadyWillowWynd bought two dresses from me, it was fast smooth transaction, I am so pleased. thank you!
    5. she bought the doll glass eyes from me , the whole transaction is very happy ,she was very kind and friendly , it is happy time to have the business with her, highly recommend her to all of you.
      by the way ,I would like to say when her friend comes to me , pls remind me that you are her friends ,and then you will get the gifts from me .hahaha , we do our best to show the happyness between us on this world.
    6. I bought a Bobobie Bao from LadyWillowWynd. She was quick to respond to PM and answer questions like shipping options. She kept in contact the whole time and notified me when a slight problem arose with the tracking number not working after she had shipped him. She updated me as she attempted to fix the issue. The doll was packaged very securely in the box. The transaction went extremely smooth. I would gladly do business with LadyWillowWynd again. She was a wonderful seller to deal with!
    7. I traded a doll fr LadyWillowWynd's SD Resinsouldoll. Everything was perfect, would work with again!
    8. LadyWillowWynd bought an AoD Jimi head from me. Communication was fine, she paid quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. In all, a very nice transaction, thank you!