1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lamira

Sep 9, 2007

1. So I open her feedback thread!!
      I sold a head to her, she paid very quickly, she is very pleasant to deal with, always a wonderful communication!!
      I really recommand her!!:aheartbea

2. Lamira purchased my Shiwoo head from me! :D She was FANTASTIC to work with, and her communication with me was really quick. ^^ Thanks so much! I'd definitely deal with her again!

3. I sold the juri05 head to her,she is really kind and warm,very fast payment and always kept contact~A pleasure to deal with!!!^^
      I highly recommend her!!

4. I sold a ruru reminisce head to lamira and she paid very quickly! A pleasure to deal with!

5. Lamira adopted my HD Lucy head, she pays promptly and let me know of its safe arrival. Thanks so much!! A+

Raven

6. Lamira and I did a Fin split and it went really well. I totally recommend working with her, either buying or selling.

7. Lamira and I did a Lu-Wen split about 2 months ago, not too long after I purchased a NaNuRi 07 head from rillystar. Lamira pmed me after I had left a reply in her thread about layaway. She was very flexible and said she would agree to doing a split with me if I could pay off the body by Christmas. I agreed. For the last months, we spoke every week through pm's and gave eachother updates on everything. Luts shipped him very quickly and she informed me as soon as he got to her house. She then offered since I still had a few payments left, that she would make him an outfit so he wouldn't have to travel naked. Well I made the final payment on him Nov. 17th and was shipped out the following week. My boy is now whole as of yesterday and I couldn't be happier. Lamira is just so sweet to work with and I think I now have a new friend because of this transaction. Definitely will recommend her and will deal with her again!! Thanks!! *bighugs*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. I Sold a Bobobie Weylin body & my MSD Bobobie/Aod hybrid girl to her. She was great!!! Very honest too!!! Paid quickly!!!

9. I just sold a Shushu head to Lamira. She was wonderful to work with! Great with communication, paid right away, and let me know instantly when it arrived.

10. I bought a sleeping Ruru head from Lamira, with a very pretty faceup she had done, and it was a great experience. The head arrived in perfect condition and she's a great communicator. I'd love to do business with her again!

Thanks Lamira,
      Ephemeralice

11. I puchased a head from lamira and found it to be a great transaction! thank you so much! wendy

12. Hello^^

I sold an MSD oldskin Volks body to lamira and she was lovely to deal with from start to finish.:fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

A very happy transaction - thank you! :clover

13. lamira is one of the best sellers I've encountered! She has excellent and quick communication. lamira also went out of her way to make sure the tracking number was working! Thank you again!

14. Lamira is a great seller, I'm very happy with what I bought from her. The communication was very nice, the heads very securely packed and shipping super fast without any problem! Thank you so much!:aheartbea

15. Sold a DZ Shoyo girl to her, Great person to deal with ocne again! Wodnerful a+ transaction. Paid immediately!

16. Lamira purchase one of my juri head and was wonderful to deal with! very fast payment and great communication!

17. I purchased two Obitsu's from Lamira, she posted extra body pieces and they arrived wthin six days Across from the other side of the world!)
      The dolls looked to have been well loved, and will continue to be loved ;)

18. I bought an open-eye Lu-Wen head to lamira. The transaction was absolutely awesome: quick replies, very kind communication, fast shipping. And the head is gorgeous :D
      I have it for my Christmas :D
      Would love to trade again with lamira!!

19. I bought head from lamira for really good deal and she packed her carefully and informed me her steps sending her. I am really satisfied with her as a seller! It was nice business! Thanks once more!

20. I've just sold a Hye head to Lamira. All was perfect ! Quick payment and nice communication. I thank you so much !!!