Feedback for Larien

Feb 19, 2008

1. Larien bought a wig from me.
      It was a quick and smooth transaction.
      Thanks!

2. Larien made me some GORGEOUS Buddhist prayer beads for my dollies! She was wonderful to work with. Quick with a very well made product and shipping was fast!

Thanks so so much! <3

3. I bought 3 necklaces and a bracelet from Larien. She adjusted one of the necklaces for me and was great to deal with. Her jewelry is very nice for the price too!

Thanks for the great service!

4. Larien is a great buyer -- friendly, responsive in pms and fast payment too!

Thank you for this smooth and fast transaction ^_^.

5. >_< thanks a lot for the great feedback you leave for me`~~
      Larien make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

6. I had a perfect transaction with Larien. Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

7. Larien bought a sheet of tattoos from me. I agree with everyone- she's fast paying, fast to PM you, and is quite friendly. I'd gladly deal with her again.

8. Larien bought a skirt and coat from me. Payment was made very quickly. I would not hesitate to do business with Larien again~

:cake:

9. Larien sold me a pair of msd shoes, the communication and shipment was very fast, Thanks!

10. Larien bought a pair of boots from me.
      Transaction was smooth~ very fast payment :)
      highly recommended ^^

11. Bought the coolest white MSD coat from Larien! Great person to deal with!

12. Larien bought a pair of goggles from me and was very fast in her payment. Very kind PMs and a pleasure to deal with~! :abambi:

13. I am a very happy return customer of Larien's. I commissioned her to make me some necklace/headpieces and just could not be more pleased with her excellent work and great customer service.

I will be back for more Larien! Thanks again!

14. Larien bought an SD sweater from me and was soo quick to pay! Great communication and an excellent person overall. A+++! I hope to do business with you again ^_^

15. Larien purchased a shirt from me -- great communication and paid promptly! Perfect buyer (:

16. Larien bought a pair of bondage pants from us. The transaction was flawless. Awesome buyer! Thanks so much!

17. larien bought a dod t.too from me. the transaction was perfect - she was very friendly and paid immideatly! she also let me know when he arrived!
      i'd love to deal with her again ^^
      thank you so much!

18. Sold a pair of eyes to Larien. Good communication, friendly, paid very quickly. Thank you very much (and also thanks for your kind feedback!) :)

19. Larien bought msd size trousers from me - the transaction was very fast and she's really nice *I hope to deal with you again* =D