1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lazulistar

Oct 4, 2007

1. Hehehe, here's my feedback thread. :)

If you've bought or sold with me please post a comment, I'd greatly appreciate it! :fangirl:

2. Super great to deal with, put up with all my questions and kept up great communication. I bought a MNF Shiwoo from Lazulistar and he arrived in perfect condition, just as described. The packaging was amazing! And even sent me a little gift! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

3. Sold my LE Latidoll Aida to Lazuli. She was fast with the payments and great with communication. I would definitely do more business with her again! :) Thanks for giving my boy a great home! :D

4. We had a great transaction with Lazulistar. Very quick with payment. The perfect buyer! Thanks so much. :D

5. I sold a Peroth head to Lazulistar :D It was a pleasent transaction, communication was fast, she's very friendly and very patient on guiding me on how to use insurance in EMS XDXD
      Silly me! Coz that was the first time I've ever used an insurance with EMS XDXD

Hehe thanx again Lazuli! Definately will do business with you again! ;)

6. Bought an excellent limited edition fellow for Lazulistar, and had a wonderful time. Communication was excellent, and shipping was instant. What a great transaction!! Thanks so much!

7. Purchased a Nanuri '07 head from Lasulistar, he arrived quickly and well packaged. She was an awesome seller for the entire transaction. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thanks much!

8. Bought an Esthy Peroth head from Lazulistar, and shipping was fast and excellent! :) Thank you! :dance

9. I bought a MNF Sleeping Shiwoo head from Lazulistar. She was wonderful to deal with and her communication was great. The head arrived very quickly, was very well packed and is just gorgeous!

Thank you Lazulistar!!:aheartbea :aheartbea

Gail

10. I had a really great transaction with Lazulistar. Communication was quick and smooth. Payment was almost instant too~

I'd love to do business with you again! :)

11. An excellent head from Lazulistar! She was very helpful on the finer points too. The head was quickly and carefully shipped, with super communication. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a Unidoll Real body (Jace, Ark, Feanor). She was excellent to deal with, great communication, very fast shipping.

A+ POSITIVE
      :thumbup

13. I bought 2 limited outfits from Lazulistar. It was an all around great transactions. Items arrived in a timely manner, exactly as described, well packaged and there was good communication the whole way along. Highly recommended.

14. I bought a pair of Dollheart shoes from Lazulistar. She was wonderful! First, she dealt with my weird hold which kept changing dates, thanks to work. After I paid, she shipped incredibly promptly. The shoes were also very well-packaged. I would be happy to do business with Lazulistar again. ^^

15. I purchased a Dollzone HID Assassin from lazulistar. The transaction couldn't have gone better! Wonderful!
      Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and thorough, honest answers to all my questions. Lazulistar was even willing to help me figure out the best way to proceed with buying him in a unique situation. I am SO happy I bought from her and would definitely transact with her again in the future. THIS is how well all transactions should go. A+! :D

16. Sold my MNF Lishe Boy to Lazulistar!~ Wonderful buyer!! Great at communicating and super super fast payment! Thanks so much for adopting my boy! I know he will be loved and well cared for!~ I highly recommend Lazulistar as a buyer :3

17. Bought a Hid outfit complete with shoes and extra little items from Lazuli and she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication, so friendly, and the package not only arrived quick, but in better condition that I could have asked for. Definatly recommended!

18. I bought Lazulistar's Puki Sugar package and it's every thing she showed and more. I am thrilled with my set and this little darling is a wonder to own. I am thrilled I went for hers instead of waiting forever for one from Fairyland.

Wonderful to deal with, smooth transaction, and no over charges. Hugs, MK

19. I sold my Miho to Lazulistar and the communication was excellent , she is very friendly and patient. Really great transaction ^_^
      Thank you very much!!

20. I adopted my Puki Pipi from Lazulistar! She was an amazing seller! And shipped him right away! Thank you so much!:)