1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Legendaria

May 2, 2010

1. Hi!

This is my Feedback thread.

2. legendaria bought a some items in Unoa doll size from me ! :)
      Her communication was awesome, and she paid right away!
      I totally recommend as a buyer! Thanks again !!!! :D

3. Legendaria purchased a Monique Gold Collection Outfit by Violet Fern (Creamo Coly "Princess" SD Size) dress from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communication and super fast payment! I definitely recommend her as a buyer! Thanks again! <3

4. I sold a pair of eyes to legendaria, and it was a great transaction. Fast payment & friendly communication, and she also let me know when she got the eyes. I'd love to do business with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

5. I bought a volks F-01 from Legendaria. Shipping was very fast on her end. I would gladly buy from her again :) She packaged the F-01 wonderfully and even included a very beautiful brown wig :)

6. legendaria bought a pair of sd16 girl shoes from me, everything is smooth and friendly, I would like to recommend her to everyone:)

7. I am happy to have finished a smooth and pleasant transaction with this lovely lady.
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!