1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelahel

Jul 19, 2007

1. Please post your feedback about me here ^_^x

2. I'm very happy to add the first feedback to lelahel's thread! She just bought a pair of eyes from me; it was a quick, smooth, and pleasant transaction, and lelahel is a lovely person to communicate with by PM. I would be glad to deal with her again. :)

3. I sold a wig to Lelahel ^-^ She was very sweet and communication was friendly and polite. Payment was quick and all in all it was a nice, smooth, easy transaction. Would definately do business with her again.

4. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

5. Lelahel bought a Leeke L Hero head from me. She was very communicative and quick to pay. Very friendly too! The transaction went well and smoothly. Thank you for doing business with me. ^_^

6. I bought a pair eyes from lelahel. It was a great transaction! The eyes were as described, communication was very friendly , and the package came super fast. I'd buy from her again with confidence! Thank you Lelahel!

Myrtle in ca

7. hi i bought a cp soo special from her. it was a great transaction great comunication super nice highly recomended plus shipping was super crazy fast :) four stars thanks lelahel

8. I bought a wig from Lelahel, It arrived in perfect condition and is just as she decribed. She kept me informed all the way, and was very friendly. Altogether a lovely person to buy from.:)

9. I just bought a lovely Leeke Hero head from Lelahel. He arrived very quickly and she even changed the face up for me to just what I wanted. :aheartbea Very honest and good communication, too. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

Thanks so much!

Joline

10. Lelahel is a good buyer!!!
      Thank you very much! :3nodding:

11. Hi, I just bought a pair of gorgeous Souldoll shoes from Lelahel.
      Communication was fabulous and the shoes are perfect:), Very happy indeed and would love to buy from Lelahel again!

Thank you, Redastor:aheartbea

12. Lela bought a SD bicycle, necklace & guitar from me. Payment was made quickly and she is a great & friendly buyer. Thank you <3

13. I purchased a gorgeous black and blue tiered dress from Lelahel. It fits wonderfully and it is fairly well made. I'll be keeping track of her stuff so hopefully I can purchase another beautiful outfit again. She was really sweet about allowing me time to pay her and responded quickly to any questions I had.

14. lelahel Ordered some wigs from my commission shop during out event~ She was Wonderful! Super understandable! Fast payment! Easy to work with! and VEry informative~ Please come back anytime!! \ ^_________^ /

15. I bought a Dolkot Hara head from lehalel. He's such a beauty. *happy*
      Communication was very good and nice. The shipping was superquick too. ^_^v

16. purchased eyes from me. paid quickly! great to deal with!!

17. I just bought a doll from Lelahel, and everything was 100% perfect. Great communication. superfast shipping, excellent packaging, doll in tip-top condition... Thank you!

18. I bought a pair of 16mm Soom eyes from Lelahel, great communication and super fast shipping! Item arrived safely too, and thank you, Lelahel for the lovely postcard/picture.:D

19. I bought some eyes from lelahel last week. Fantastic transaction, great communication and the eyes arrived incredibly fast, and they are perfect too! Thankyou so much. :) ooh yes and the picture was beautiful too!

20. Lelahel bought LTF Shiwoo limited outfit from me. Pay fast, great communication, was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!