1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lelahel

Jul 19, 2007

1. Please post your feedback about me here ^_^x

2. I'm very happy to add the first feedback to lelahel's thread! She just bought a pair of eyes from me; it was a quick, smooth, and pleasant transaction, and lelahel is a lovely person to communicate with by PM. I would be glad to deal with her again. :)

3. I sold a wig to Lelahel ^-^ She was very sweet and communication was friendly and polite. Payment was quick and all in all it was a nice, smooth, easy transaction. Would definately do business with her again.

4. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

5. Lelahel bought a Leeke L Hero head from me. She was very communicative and quick to pay. Very friendly too! The transaction went well and smoothly. Thank you for doing business with me. ^_^

6. I bought a pair eyes from lelahel. It was a great transaction! The eyes were as described, communication was very friendly , and the package came super fast. I'd buy from her again with confidence! Thank you Lelahel!

Myrtle in ca

7. hi i bought a cp soo special from her. it was a great transaction great comunication super nice highly recomended plus shipping was super crazy fast :) four stars thanks lelahel

8. I bought a wig from Lelahel, It arrived in perfect condition and is just as she decribed. She kept me informed all the way, and was very friendly. Altogether a lovely person to buy from.:)

9. I just bought a lovely Leeke Hero head from Lelahel. He arrived very quickly and she even changed the face up for me to just what I wanted. :aheartbea Very honest and good communication, too. I would definitely buy from her again! :)

Thanks so much!

Joline

10. Lelahel is a good buyer!!!
      Thank you very much! :3nodding:

11. Hi, I just bought a pair of gorgeous Souldoll shoes from Lelahel.
      Communication was fabulous and the shoes are perfect:), Very happy indeed and would love to buy from Lelahel again!

Thank you, Redastor:aheartbea

12. Lela bought a SD bicycle, necklace & guitar from me. Payment was made quickly and she is a great & friendly buyer. Thank you <3

13. I purchased a gorgeous black and blue tiered dress from Lelahel. It fits wonderfully and it is fairly well made. I'll be keeping track of her stuff so hopefully I can purchase another beautiful outfit again. She was really sweet about allowing me time to pay her and responded quickly to any questions I had.

14. lelahel Ordered some wigs from my commission shop during out event~ She was Wonderful! Super understandable! Fast payment! Easy to work with! and VEry informative~ Please come back anytime!! \ ^_________^ /

15. I bought a Dolkot Hara head from lehalel. He's such a beauty. *happy*
      Communication was very good and nice. The shipping was superquick too. ^_^v

16. purchased eyes from me. paid quickly! great to deal with!!

17. I just bought a doll from Lelahel, and everything was 100% perfect. Great communication. superfast shipping, excellent packaging, doll in tip-top condition... Thank you!

18. I bought a pair of 16mm Soom eyes from Lelahel, great communication and super fast shipping! Item arrived safely too, and thank you, Lelahel for the lovely postcard/picture.:D

19. I bought some eyes from lelahel last week. Fantastic transaction, great communication and the eyes arrived incredibly fast, and they are perfect too! Thankyou so much. :) ooh yes and the picture was beautiful too!

20. Lelahel bought LTF Shiwoo limited outfit from me. Pay fast, great communication, was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks!