1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Leloo

Jun 26, 2008

1. I will be looking to buy lots of clothes for my New BJD's so I am sure I will need this thread soon ;)

Just some info about my previous buying & selling:

On Dollymarket as Lawdeda:
      Positive - 30
      Neutral - 0
      Negative - 0

Pullipstyle as Lawdeda:
      Positive - 109
      Neutral - 0
      Negative - 0

Ebay As Eloiseinwonderland:
      Positive - 209
      Neutral - 0
      Negative - 0

If I buy or sell to/from you please do leave me feedback! thanks so much!

2. Leloo bought a PF from me, shes really nice to deal with, has excellent friendly communication and paid super fast. It was a smooth and pleasant transaction, the little pocket fairy got a great home!

3. I sold my Pocket Fairy Yoko to Leloo, and it was a really great transaction! She's a delight to work with, and she paid immediately! We kept in contact throughout the sale, and even more than the sale, I feel like I made a new friend! Thanks again Pamela!

Roni :)

4. I purchased a Lati wig from Leloo, and she was wonderful to deal with. The wig arrived very quickly, well packed, and with a cute little surprise as well. :) It's a pleasure to recommend her as a seller.

:daisy

5. I have purchase some Pullip glasses from Leloo and she even threw in some extra goodies!! She is wonderful to work with and would purchase from her again & again!

6. I have sold a doll to Leloo. The transaction went well and was very smooth. She's a nice and reliable person, thank you very much :daisy

7. She is simply wounderful, and so quick too! I just bought a Puki Suger, and she sent her out the very next day, and arrived to my house in three days time. Perfect, sweet, and kind to deal with. I will vouch for her 100% <3

8. I adopted leloo's rooney and she was sweet to deal with throughout the whole transction ! She was super friendly and she shipped her out super fast ! :D

Doll arrived in perfect condition with cute little gifts along with it ! :) thank you so much for giving me the oppurtunity to take your bunny home !

:daisy

9. I purchased a wig from Leloo and she was very prompt in sending it and wig was in perfect condition. Thanks!

10. Leloo bought a Puki faceplate from me and she was wonderful to deal with. Thanks for a smooth transaction! :)

11. Leloo purchased latidoll clothing sets from me, excellent buyer, thanks again!

12. I bought a fullset Littlefee Shiwoo from Pamela and I could not be more pleased! Packed well and got here fast! Thank you SOOOO Much!:aheartbea

13. I sold a pair of wigs to Leloo, and absolutely couldn't be happier with the transaction. Wonderfully honest and friendly, with speedy payment. Would recommend with flying colors - you can't have better buyers than this! Thanks again, Pamela! <3

14. I purchased two cute little Yo-SD outfits from LeLoo. Good communication - friendly and would buy from her again. Thanks again!!

15. LeLoo and I did a little trade...a dolly for a sleep plate. Everything was simply FANTASTIC! GREAT communication, FAST shipping, CAREFUL packaging! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks so much, Pamela! :fangirl:

x0x,
      Sher

16. I bought a Multi head Ante from Leloo and it was packed great and shipped fast. Thank you Leloo!

17. I bought a multihead Cupid from Leloo, and she arrived safe and sound! She was well-packaged and just as described. Thanks much! <3

18. I contacted Leloo recently since she had a WTB thread up for Lati Yellow Ninja Lea.
      Communication was extremely prompt, This was one of the smoothest and fastest transactions I've had the pleasure of being in.
      Her payment came through very quickly, we both updated one another every step of the way and she let me know as soon as her doll arrived, which I really appreciate.

Such a pleasure to deal with, we are two happy people at the end of this transaction and I'd be glad to work with her again :)

19. I bought a Lati doll from Leloo and she is super great to deal with. I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction or be happier with the doll I bought.

I recommend her highly and would be happy to deal with her again, perfect in every way :)

20. I bought a Vampire Lami open eye, fast shipping, kindly and patient and adorable person.A pleasure!!