1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Lilian

Nov 6, 2009

1. Please leave feedback for me ^_^
    2. Lilian bought a doll from me, overall a smooth transaction! thank you ^^
    3. Lilian purchased a Lati Doll Pirate Lea from me. She is a great friendly buyer with prompt communication and fast payment. I had a smooth and great transaction with her & can highly recommend her!!! Thank you!!! :)
    4. I bought SD Charlotte from Lilian. She is a wonderful seller. The communication was great. The doll was shipped promptly after payment with a wonderful packing and perfect condition. I can't feel more happy with her. Thank you so much~!
    5. another perfect transaction with Lilian. Wonderful seller. Highly commend~!
    6. I sold a Volks SD Victorique to Lilian. :3 Transaction was very satisfying, payment was swift and in full on time, communication was great and she was also patient enough to wait until I settled back in the US for shipping. She was wonderful to deal with and I'd definitely do business with her again.

Thank you for adopting Victorique! :aheartbea
    7. Lilian purchased a rare pink Volks Ran wig from me. Paid when she said she would, and is a pleasure to deal with. No problems with shipping from me to her (U.S. to Singapore). Enjoy that awesome wig!!!
    8. I purchased a doll head and outfit from Lilian and the transaction was excellent. Everything arrived very well protected, she was very nice and patient and communication was great. I highly recommend her as a seller!