Feedback for lilly22

Apr 18, 2009

1. Hi, lilly22 here!

I have not had any transactions in the Marketplace at all, but I certainly plan to in the future.

Please place all feedback for me, either good or bad, here. Thank you!

~Lilly

2. Lilly22 took place in a group order i held. All payments were made fast and she was great to work with! A wonderful buyer

3. Great customer! Friendly, fast payment, and let me know when items arrive. Would recommend to anyone! :)

4. Lilly purchased a Puki from me--paid right when she said she would, and was a real pleasure to work with! I would gladly work with her again--thank you so much, enjoy Pipi!

5. Lilly22 participated in my fourth For My Doll group order! :) Payments were made quickly and communication was well kept! She was a pleasure to deal with and I welcome any and all future transactions with her without hesitation!

:clover Thank you for joining one of my group orders! I hope that your experience was an enjoyable one! :clover

6. I did a comission for lilly22. She was super fast with payment, replies, and just a great transaction all around!:)

7. lilly22 purchased a DZ Ray from me as well as some wigs and clothes. Communication was friendly and normally she would answer the next day. One of my favorite buyers so far. I highly recommend her.

8. lilly22 commissioned me for a bit of faceup work, and was a great commissioner! Excellent communication, and everything went very well. Thank you!

9. lilly22 purchased a pukipuki madeline from me. She is an excellent buyer with the best communication I have experienced so far! I highly recommend her!! Wonderful transaction!

10. Lilly22 was great to work with. Good Communication & Fast payment. I would recommend her.
      Thanks for your Business!

11. Lilly22 Purchased a Dollmore Pado from me. She replied quickly and was very friendly and polite.
      She let me know when she was going to be able to pay, and paid promptly once she was able to do so :]
      Lilly was a pleasure to deal with, and I highly reccomend her :]

12. Another great transaction with lilly22! thanks again!

13. lilly22 ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, prompt payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

14. lilly22 commissioned me for a faceup and a torso mod. She had great communication, and was a pleasure to do business with! I would definitely do business with again~ :)

15. Lilly22 bought a ResinSoul An from me. Communication was excellent and payment prompt. I'm very grateful for such a flawless transaction. Thanks so much!
      -Pandora-

16. Lilly22 commissioned me for a faceup on her Dollmore Pado, and everything went perfectly! She was a pleasure to deal with, and I'd happily work with her again anytime. ^_^

17. Lilly22 adopted my green Resinsoul Iruhi, Durian. Communication was always prompt and payment was exactly when and as promised. Absolutely perfect transaction and I'm so glad Durian got to go to a good new home. :)

18. Lilly commissioned me for a faceup on her PKF Ante and was a real pleasure to work with. I'm so glad I got the chance to do another pukifee! Thanks Lilly :)

19. WoW! I just saw Lilly's feedback for me and she left the best feedback I've ever gotten. She broke down the commission into parts and described each section. She was very detailed and informative and I feel quite stingy with my one line feedback! So I thought I would come back and leave some more.

As I said before the commission went very well. Part of what made it so great was the fast replies from Lilly as well her concise and polite messages.

She gave me great direction on the type of faceup she was after and provided good details on placement and style. I did a mock up for her and her feedback was great. It's always nice to know where you're headed with a commission and Lilly was able to get her ideas across clearly which made the process that much smoother.

She kept me well informed about her paypal situation and we worked out a new payment for her so that everything ran smoothly.

Once again Lilly, thanks :)

20. lilly22 Commissioned me for two art pieces of her precious little resin-family! She was a darling to work with, gave me tons of information to work from, was very prompt with replies, and payment!
      Just a total sweetheart! :) Highly recommended!

Thanks again for choosing me! :D