1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Lishe

May 27, 2006

1. Sold To:

Belle
      Akari
      hunting_naiad
      kytopunk
      pinklittlepill
      moonsprite
      moachan
      fitz
      descending twilight
      blind envy
      chiron2
      visionofdolls
      shadrouet
      lindsayscorner
      Ney
      darkitty
      julia
      lily's pad
      yoru
      sarahdipity
      catdancer
      samster1
      pepstar
      pei
      liliycat28
      daydreamer
      stasie

Bought from:

julia
      pamsd
      dollyholic
      hisuida
      lauryn
      mellara
      eliza_maza
      kbial
      fairywings
      chibistarpower
      evildolly
      marilyn
      cynalia
      dolly
      honeybiscuit
      moggie
      threnodys

2. I bought a Miyu head and some EA eye candies from Lishe. Communication was excellent. The eye candies were on pre-order, but were shipped as soon as they came in. The Miyu head was shipped immediately.

I sold Lishe a doll. She paid immediately. Communication was great.

Overall, I would recommend Lishe as a great buyer/seller.

3. I sold a ciel head to Lishe. She is a great buyer with easy transaction and prompt payment and wonderful communication.

I would recomend her for buying.

~Briar

4. good customers :) (fur wig)

5. Excellent customer...

Sheesh, sorry cuz' I waited so long to leave her feedback....*smacks self*

6. I bought a big box of art supplies from Lishe in December and it was a great deal. All components were as represented, she shipped immediately, and everything was packaged safely. I'd feel good about buying something from her again!

7. Definitely a wonderful seller! Everything was well packed. I hope to have deal again with her, she's nice and i had a good communication.
      thanks

8. Bought a DIM Odelia for a friend. Very very nice seller!

9. I sold Lishe a pair of ED eyes. She payed very quickly and was nice to deal with :D

10. Lishe bought one of my wigs. ^_^ She paid quickly. It was a great transaction.

11. I bought a dollmore top from Lishe and am very pleased, its beautiful.

Excellent communication, safe packaging, fast shipping. Highly recommended seller!

12. bought a doll from Lishe and she is wonderful to deal with. Fair price, fast shipping, perfect packing. She was great to deal with.
      M

13. I bought a pair of armguards from Lishe - it was a very quick and easy transaction :)

14. Lishe was a Gem to work with:D Absolutely Perfect Smooth Transaction, Fast Payment, & overall Good Communication. I would recomend her to anyone;)
      -Anthony

15. I bought a Dream of Doll I-Ra from Lishe and I could NOT be happier! All around great transaction, and the ground zero fastest shipping I have EVER seen. Communication was great! - prompt, professional and friendly.

All transactions on Den of Angels should be this smooth! I highly recommend doing business with Lishe, and I hope to again!!

Thanks, Lishe!

Wendy

16. Lishe is AWESOME! i bought my DIM Angelo from her. It was a great transaction. i would deffinately buy from her again.

17. Super nice to buy from, and super fast shipping! (I bought I-ra's hairclips off her.)

18. I don't know where I've been, I just recently discovered this forum! I bought a wig from Lishe, and it was just beautiful. Just as she described and shipped promptly. Thanks Lishe!!

19. I recently bought a doll from her. Everything went smoothly; she was great to deal with! :)

20. Lishe is awsome! @_@ I love her to pieces. Coolest person ever....period. ...
      ^__^ <3 I'd deal with Lishe again and again! D: and everyone else should too! ^---^ <3

(she sold me a DIM Angelo whiteskinned and i love him to death D:)!!!!