1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Lishe

May 27, 2006

1. Sold To:

Belle
      Akari
      hunting_naiad
      kytopunk
      pinklittlepill
      moonsprite
      moachan
      fitz
      descending twilight
      blind envy
      chiron2
      visionofdolls
      shadrouet
      lindsayscorner
      Ney
      darkitty
      julia
      lily's pad
      yoru
      sarahdipity
      catdancer
      samster1
      pepstar
      pei
      liliycat28
      daydreamer
      stasie

Bought from:

julia
      pamsd
      dollyholic
      hisuida
      lauryn
      mellara
      eliza_maza
      kbial
      fairywings
      chibistarpower
      evildolly
      marilyn
      cynalia
      dolly
      honeybiscuit
      moggie
      threnodys

2. I bought a Miyu head and some EA eye candies from Lishe. Communication was excellent. The eye candies were on pre-order, but were shipped as soon as they came in. The Miyu head was shipped immediately.

I sold Lishe a doll. She paid immediately. Communication was great.

Overall, I would recommend Lishe as a great buyer/seller.

3. I sold a ciel head to Lishe. She is a great buyer with easy transaction and prompt payment and wonderful communication.

I would recomend her for buying.

~Briar

4. good customers :) (fur wig)

5. Excellent customer...

Sheesh, sorry cuz' I waited so long to leave her feedback....*smacks self*

6. I bought a big box of art supplies from Lishe in December and it was a great deal. All components were as represented, she shipped immediately, and everything was packaged safely. I'd feel good about buying something from her again!

7. Definitely a wonderful seller! Everything was well packed. I hope to have deal again with her, she's nice and i had a good communication.
      thanks

8. Bought a DIM Odelia for a friend. Very very nice seller!

9. I sold Lishe a pair of ED eyes. She payed very quickly and was nice to deal with :D

10. Lishe bought one of my wigs. ^_^ She paid quickly. It was a great transaction.

11. I bought a dollmore top from Lishe and am very pleased, its beautiful.

Excellent communication, safe packaging, fast shipping. Highly recommended seller!

12. bought a doll from Lishe and she is wonderful to deal with. Fair price, fast shipping, perfect packing. She was great to deal with.
      M

13. I bought a pair of armguards from Lishe - it was a very quick and easy transaction :)

14. Lishe was a Gem to work with:D Absolutely Perfect Smooth Transaction, Fast Payment, & overall Good Communication. I would recomend her to anyone;)
      -Anthony

15. I bought a Dream of Doll I-Ra from Lishe and I could NOT be happier! All around great transaction, and the ground zero fastest shipping I have EVER seen. Communication was great! - prompt, professional and friendly.

All transactions on Den of Angels should be this smooth! I highly recommend doing business with Lishe, and I hope to again!!

Thanks, Lishe!

Wendy

16. Lishe is AWESOME! i bought my DIM Angelo from her. It was a great transaction. i would deffinately buy from her again.

17. Super nice to buy from, and super fast shipping! (I bought I-ra's hairclips off her.)

18. I don't know where I've been, I just recently discovered this forum! I bought a wig from Lishe, and it was just beautiful. Just as she described and shipped promptly. Thanks Lishe!!

19. I recently bought a doll from her. Everything went smoothly; she was great to deal with! :)

20. Lishe is awsome! @_@ I love her to pieces. Coolest person ever....period. ...
      ^__^ <3 I'd deal with Lishe again and again! D: and everyone else should too! ^---^ <3

(she sold me a DIM Angelo whiteskinned and i love him to death D:)!!!!