1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for lishelove

Nov 1, 2007

1. Please leave feedback for me if we have had a transaction together! :)

2. Great to work with and good customer ! cant wait to work with again. ^__^

3. Lishelove bought the glass eyes from me. Nice buyer and fast payment.
      Highly Recommend!
      I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

4. Lishelove was a dream to deal with , prompt payment , great communication
      thankies

5. Lishelove was a dream to deal with , prompt payment , great communication
      thankies

6. Not only a good customer, but quite patient with commissions, too! (even when life throws us a curve ball ^^;)
      Thanks! ^_^

7. Lishelove was lovely to work with. She's commissioned a face-up from me, our communication was smooth and pleasant, payment was prompt and she was very understanding throughout the whole process. Will definitely do business with again:D

8. was once again, great to work with! And was very understanding when life got busy for me and I couldnt finish her commission in time!

9. Don't feel bad about taking awhile to leave me feedback...I forgot to do the same :sweat

Lishelove bought a Dollzone Yuu from me back in March, and was absolutely awesome to deal with ^_^ She was very friendly, communication was great, and payment was received in full and in a timely manner. It was my first time selling a doll, and I'm glad lishelove is the one I sold him to ;)

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again <3

10. i bought an AoD boy body from LisheLove and here's what i have to say about her ...

this girl, right here? she's awesome. fantastic. i LOVE her. she is friendly, extremely responsive, responsible and reliable to boot. did i mention friendly?

she's one of the nicest, most understanding and patient DoAers i've ever met. talking with her about whatever the conversation led to helped pass the time until my body arrived ... two days later. :D

BUY FROM HER. SHE'S AWESOME. :fangirl::aheartbea

11. Lishelove bought a shirt from me. Her quick communication made it a very fast and smooth transaction! Thank you! :aheartbea

12. I responded to LisheLove's WTB thread for a luts cloth body. She paid quickly and everything went smoothly. I'd definitely sell to her again!

13. We bought an MSD Dollmore Zebra Set from Lishelove. The transaction was perfect; she was courteous, quick, and more than helpful. The item was well-packaged when it arrived and exactly what I wanted. Lishelove is a fantastic seller. Totally A+!

Thanks! :aheartbea

14. Lishelove is a wonderful buyer ~ great communication, sent payment quickly, and let me know when her purchase arrived. Thanks so much!

15. Lishelove bought 2 pairs RuddyPeach glass eyes from me again.
      Still very nice buyer and fast payment~Highly receommend!^_^

It's my pleasure that you like my glass eyes.
      I hope I will trade with you again. Thanks a lot~m(_ _)m

16. Bought a couple of fur wigs from Lishelove, and they arrived quickly, well-packaged, and in perfect condition. She even followed up with me when life got in the way and I didn't have a chance to tell her the wigs had made it! Excellent transaction.

17. Nice merchandise...fast shipping.Expertly packaged and protected. Seller is such a sweetie to help me remember which one was which. Thankx again so much.

- ShadowHawke -

18. I purchased a bandanna and pin from lishelove - she kept me up to date and it arrived in perfect condition! I'd gladly do business with her again :)

19. lishelove purchased an outfit from me recently. She was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I would sell to her again any time!!! :)

20. lishlove commissioned a tiny unicorn crown from me and couldn't have been better. Great communication, fast payment, and very friendly. Definitely recommended :)