1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Littledemonkurai

Jan 6, 2007

1. Hey guys! Starting up my feedback thread, so if you've bought anything from me, or commission a faceup please post your feedback~ <3 Thank you!
    2. Littledemonkurai is a wonderful seller just received the nicest skirt for my girl from her. Super fast shipping

I highly recommend..
    3. Bought a skirt from her, great to deal with! :)
    4. Fantastic Seller!<3
      Much Luv to her!! ^.^
    5. Bought a pair of shoes - instant shipment, lightning fast arrival, great communication! A great seller! :)
    6. Lightning fast shipping, great communication and the body was just perfect - great doing business with you, thanks! Kathleen
    7. Great communication, quick shipment, doll was packaged with care:) I am extremely pleased with the transaction :aheartbea
    8. I bought a wig from Littledemonkurai and it was a great experience! She was nice to work with, and in good contact. Thanks!

9. Sold the White Fer to her! Very easy to work with and fast payment Thanks again!
    10. I bought beautiful and perfectly shoes from Littledemonkurai ! She was nice to work with, and in good contact. Very good packaging and quick sending Thanks a lot!
    11. Just bought an outfit from me. Great communication and fast payment. Kept me updated when outfit arrived.
    12. brought a REM NABEE head from her. very nice to communicate, fast shipping. very good to deal with. thank you.
    13. Brought an AR doll from kurai, arrived today thanks!
    14. great buyer A+++++
    15. Kurai is just great! Had a wonderful buying experience and everything was smooth and perfect.
    16. littledemonkurai is just an incredibly sweet person! She commissioned me for a face-up for a friend's birthday present, and she was just wonderful to work with! She even offered to draw my dolls as a thank-you! Thanks again, kurai! &#9829;
    17. I bought the cutest Bubblegum love shirt from Littledemonkurai's new shop! I love it and it fits my MNF A-line boy perfectly. She shipped extremely fast and is just the best!
    18. I loved the shirt I got from Littledemonkurai, I just placed another order. Everything is just as she presents it, shipping is very quick, and she takes such care in packing it's like opening a gift.
    19. Bought two wodnerful tops from Littledemonkurai - she was great with ommunication, super fast shipping and lovely to deal with - thankyou! x
    20. I bought a couple of Unoa shirts from Littledemonkurai and the transaction went perfectly. She's wonderful to deal with and her packaging is as charming as she is! I definitely plan on becoming a regular customer! :fangirl: