1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LizzEGirlE

Nov 2, 2006

1. It came to my attention today that I don't have one of these. So if you have had a transaction with me, please leave a message after the beep. :)

2. Lizzegirle just bought a low sum doll from me & had consistent & friendly communication through PMs & prompt payment. I would highly recommend Lizzegirle to transact with as it was a smooth & pleasant process. :)

3. I bought a kuuta from Lizzegirle. She shipped super-dee-duper fast and the little boy was in perfect shape! so cute I can't believe you managed to part with him! Thanks a ton!

4. I traded heads with Lizzegirle over the summer and had no complaints, I would highly recommend her.

5. Lovely purchase from Lizzegirle.. shipped and packaged well

I highly recommend

6. I purchased an MSD body from Elizabeth, and she shipped it amazingly fast and it showed up in perfect condition! Thank you! ^_^

7. I purchased some clothes and a couple of grabbags from her and it arrived quickly and I got some awesome things! ^__^ Thank you Lizzegirle!

8. Lizzegirle is a fantastic seller with excellent communication about any questions I had and shipped quite promptly! I highly recommend her! :apresent:

9. I had an awesome deal with Lizzegirle too! We had excellent communication and she shipped my item out very quickly! Thanks so much!

10. Lizzegirle bought SD16 sandal from me :)

All of PMs were polite and transcation ended smoothly :aheartbea
      Thank you very much!!

I highly recommend Lizzegirle :thumbup

11. Lizzegirle bought a tea set from me and she was a pleasure to do business with! :D

12. I just got Elfdoll SOOAH from Lizzegirle and she is in perfect condition. the shipping was super fast too!
      I would buy from her again ...anytime!:)

13. Lizzegirle commissioned doll-size floral arrangements for Dollectable from me, and she was very pleasant to work with. She let me know exactly what she wanted and kept in contact. I'd be happy to do business with her again. ^_^

14. I bought a wig from Lizzegirle and it arrived to me very quickly! It was like a fun surprise waiting in my mailbox! She had excellent communication and incredibly sweet! I will do business with again! <3

15. got my eyes~ they're lovely <3<3
      fast shipment and nce lady to work with. <3

16. Just bough a pair of ED eyes from Lizzegirle, they are perfect, shipped very fast and great pms. Thanks so much!

17. I bought a Mamu hybrid from Lizzegirle and she was just amazing to deal with. I was so pleased with how everything was packed and how quickly she responded and shipped! I really love my new little girl!

18. I purchased a lovely pair of eyes and a really eye-searing shirt (What can I say, I like when my dolls stand out!) from Liz - she is always a pleasure to work with. Would recommend with absolute confidence!

19. Bought 2 pairs of eyes from Lizzegirle and is absolutely pleasant to work with! :D Thank you so much!!

20. Lizze is a lovely girl she's fantastic to deal with!