1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for LolitaFreak

Mar 15, 2011

1. leave feedback for me here

2. Bought a Bobobie Apollo from LolitaFreak. Perfect seller, great transaction!!! Would buy from her again in a heartbeat! :lol:

Cheers!
      Jim

3. I sold a Custom House doll to LolitaFreak as well as traded for some face-up work. She was an absolute sweetheart throughout with great communication and speedy payment. I definately recommend her as a buyer :)

4. Sold a fur wig to LolitaFreak and she paid promptly, everything went well! Thanks so much!

5. I was looking for Yuki Sohma-type wig for my doll and LolitaFreak offered to make it for me. She was very wonderful to work with, kept great communication, and dealt with any changes I threw her way. The wig arrived promptly after shipping and fits like a dream. Will definitely think of her when needing another wig. Thank you so much! XD

[​IMG]

6. Lolitafreak bought a doll head from me and the transaction was quick and painless. :) The buyer was pleasant to work with, prompt in communication and notified me immediately upon the doll's arrival.

Thank you very much~! :aheartbea

7. I commissioned two human hair wigs from LolitaFreak~

Great communication all the way through! Very nice product! The quality is just great!
      [​IMG]

She send really fast and was very nice to talk to! ^___^

8. I commissioned a wig from LolitaFreak. She had to dye it to get it the colour I wanted and it came out just right! I'm quite pleased with the purchase and will probably commission her in the future!

9. LolitaFreak purchased a pair of glass eyes from me off the marketplace. The transaction was textbook perfect! Communication was easy and quick and she let me know when the item arrived. Thanks! :D

10. I purchased an AOD head from LolitaFreak. Shipped quickly, head is in GREAT condition, and came with a free human hair wig. Wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

11. LolitaFreak made a gorgeous wig for my boy. She was willing to dye the hair specially for me and the quality is incredible! Definitely recommended!

[​IMG]

12. LolitaFreak bought my DollNDoll Diamond body. She paid quickly and communicated well. She's a good buyer! :)

13. I recieved a message from LolitaFreak in reference to trading a couple of nice human hair wigs for my sleeping shiwoo head and the transaction was flawless! I recieved the wigs and some small payment in no time and I couldn't be happier.

14. Bought a wig from LolitaFreak and love it!

It is PERFECT! <3 thank you!

15. I got a wig from LolitaFreak. It was well made and she managed to get the color I wanted in the right style. :)

16. LolitaFreak commissioned me to give her Sleeping Shiwoo head a face up. Communication with her was very fast and it was an overall pleasure to work with her.

Thanks! :)

17. Bought an AoD girl mini body from Lolitafreak. It shipped in a good time frame, she had great communication when I asked for updates on shipping, and it was in the condition described and shown in photographs on the sales thread! Thanks so much for the body! I would definitely buy from her again! This makes my second great transaction with her!

18. neutral feedback

I was unhappy with the quality of the wig commission I made with Lolitafreak. However, when I PM&#8217;ed her with my dissatisfaction she responded promptly and issued me a full refund. I will be mailing the commission back to her for her use.
      Thank you very much.

19. i bought a custom house marco off lolitafreak and it was a wonderful transaction and i would defiantly deal with her again xxx

20. I traded lolitafreak (my DOC for her MNF/LUTS hybrid) and all was great! She maintained communication throughout and was just all around wonderful to deal with! Thanks again! :)