1. Please review the following thread.
    Please review DoA's Rules
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for luckymirai

Apr 11, 2008

1. Leave feedback for me here, please!

I have some doll related feedback comments on ebay too... not sure if that helps.

Very fast payment. great bidder. thanks a lot! O_< A++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Mar-30-07 02:48
      Seller: alankan_hk

Exellant seller, fast shipping and good communication." Nov-12-07 12:56
      Buyer: alexiem <-I sold him my extra minimee Bowie head

Excellent buyer; pleasure to do business with! Aug-24-07 21:21
      Seller: starla703
    2. Amid unpacking and total chaos, I forgot to leave feedback for the E-An I received.

The only problem in the transaction was not the seller's fault, the post office was very rough in her handling which resulted in a chip breaking off the back of her head.

Other than that she's perfect! ^_^ Thanks much!
    3. She is a wonderful person to work with ^ ^ She shipped fast and dealt with my paranoia very well XD I got a DIM Archerner from her! And he's just precious >.>
    4. Oh wow! I never even saw this post. I'm so sorry that happened! I packed her in bubble wrap, then her box, then another box, too. That sucks big time! ToT Stupid post office. She was so perfect, too. I hope it doesn't show at all!

Thank you both so much for posting. I hope you enjoy them, I'm sure they'll be very happy at your homes!
    5. I purchased a Leeke Brown head from luckymirai recently; she shipped exactly when she said she would, he arrived wonderfully packaged, and she was patient and sweet throughout. I love him; thanks so much for helping me find this boy!
    6. Yay! I'm so glad it all worked out so well! Thanks for buying from me, Sola!
    7. +1 Seller! Bought an A-Line body, arrived neatly packed and in great condition! Thank you!
    8. I bought a MNF DES head and it came in perfect condition with very beautiful purple glass eyes...THANKS!
    9. Luckymirai & I did a trade.She sent me her J'aime Winny & I sent her doll "stuff".The Winny she sent me is toooo cute.Communication was excellent.Winny was packaged beautifully.She sent a few freebies.I got her 2 days after she mailed her.I really had fun w/ this trade.I recommend doing any type of transaction w/ luckymirai. I am very happy!!!
    10. I purchased J'aime Vampire Huey from luckymirai. Her replies were always fast, friendly, and helpful. She shipped him very quickly and he arrived in perfect condition! I could not have asked for a better, easier transaction!
      Thank you!
    11. I bought a JID Ryan from luckymirai. She had very friendly communication, quick shipping, and very excellent packaging! An all around very good experience.
    12. I bought a Luts spica head from Mirai and everything was wonderful. Really friendly and fast replying, she sent out the package super fast and secure, I would like to say thanks again to her, highly recommended as a buyer, thanks soooo much Mirai!
    13. Lucky Mirai commissioned a Stitch YoSD sized Kigurumi from me, and was a pleasure to work with. Fast payment, fast feedback! A+!
    14. I bought a BBB blue Sprite from Lucky Mirai and I was amazed at how fast she got here. Excellent communication, fast shipping, excellent seller, definitely recommend her :)
    15. I bought a Pukifee Zio from luckymirai and it went flawless!!
    16. I did a trade with luckymirai, her Dollzone Shuang Er for my A-Line Minifee body. The trade went wonderfully everything arrived quickly and she is in perfect condition.
    17. I purchased a minifee Siean from luckymirai. Siean arrived quickly and in good condition. Luckymirai is very pleasant and a good communicator. It was a pleasure to do business with her, and I recommend her as a seller.
    18. I bought a tan MiniFee Ante from luckymirai. I am so happy with my new girl and the very friendly communication. I can highly recommend her as a seller:)
    19. I bought a littlefee bisou from luckymirai.Good and friendly communication and prompt shipping led to a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller.
    20. I bought Dollzone Deer Girl from luckymirai and I'm absolutely happy. Excellent communication, fast shipping, wonderfully packed and I got awesome doll.
      Thank you so much, luckymirai, you are excellent seller!