1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luna0227

Jul 30, 2008

1. Hi, here is my feedback. If you did some transaction with me, please leave a message here. Hope all the feedback is positive and I will do my best,
      Thank you,
      Luna

2. Luna bought a Reisner head from me - she was very fast and friendly in her communication and paid immediately. When he arrived she PMed me to let me know and even sent me a few pictures of her boy in his new home: thank you for adopting the little guy! :3nodding:

3. I bought a Tender Lahoo head from Luna today. She was very nice to let me pick it up in person and save on shipping. And I got to see her Volks William, so wonderful. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction. :)

4. I bought a bottle of Mr. Color Thinner from Luna. It is a glass bottle and she shipped it super-well. It arrived quickly, safe and sound!^_^

5. Bought a Dream A head from Luna , the head is perfect as described , prompt shipping , I recommand her for sure : ) Thx again

6. Prompt shipping and communication. Items were packed to request excellently as well! One of the best sellers I have had the pleasure of transacting with so far : )

7. I brought a lovely pair of dress shoes for my SD! They arrived so fast after my payment! One of the nicest transactions ever!

8. I bought a pair of shoes from luna0227 and they arrived quickly ^.^ they are wonderful and the whole transaction went beautifully. Thank you again! :)

9. I just bought 4 wigs from Luna 0227, and I must say everything was PERFECT.
      She has send wigs right away I paid for them, communication was great, and all wigs as described.
      I am very pleased. THANK YOU Luna0227 :)

10. I purchased wings and eyes from Luna0227 and it turned out great. :) Prior to purchase she was wonderful about providing additional pictures, and after purchase she was very accommodating with my desired shipping. The items arrived quickly and were well packed. :thumbup I would buy from her again without hesitation. :daisy

11. I bought a suit from Luna0227 and it went perfectly! There was one blip on the radar but that was both of our faults^^; The communication was good and she sent out the item the very next day after payment. I recommend buying from her!

12. I sold a wig to Luna0227, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly :) She paid promptly and kept in great communication ^^ Thanks very much!

13. Awww, your little girl looks so cute celebrating with her new outfit. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you. Thanks again for a perfect Transaction.
      Marianna

14. I bought a wig from Luna0227 it was a quick easy transaction, everything is in perfect condition, I'd gladly do business again.

Thanks so much~

15. Luna bought a wig from me. The whole transaction was perfect. She had great communication and immediate payment~!! Much recommended as a buyer. Thank you so much~!

Myrtle in CA:)

16. I bought an SD violin from Luna, shippment was fast and communication was brilliant ^^ I'd definitely buy from her again!

17. Sold Luna a Leeke wig, with excellent communication and fast payment-
      Highly recommended buyer, thank you so much :)
      -Melissa

18. I bought a guitar for my CP El from Luna and it was wonderful. The item arrived safely and in great condition. I'm sure my boy will love it. I'll snap a picture and edit this post later! Thanks again!

19. Hi! Purchased a carrier bag, and can't be happier. Shipped promptly! She was even nice to wait until the money transferred in to my paypal account! Thank you for smooth transaction!

20. I bought a vest form Luna! It is so cool. She shipped right away! Great person to buy from!