1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luna0227

Jul 30, 2008

1. Hi, here is my feedback. If you did some transaction with me, please leave a message here. Hope all the feedback is positive and I will do my best,
      Thank you,
      Luna

2. Luna bought a Reisner head from me - she was very fast and friendly in her communication and paid immediately. When he arrived she PMed me to let me know and even sent me a few pictures of her boy in his new home: thank you for adopting the little guy! :3nodding:

3. I bought a Tender Lahoo head from Luna today. She was very nice to let me pick it up in person and save on shipping. And I got to see her Volks William, so wonderful. Thank you so much for a pleasant transaction. :)

4. I bought a bottle of Mr. Color Thinner from Luna. It is a glass bottle and she shipped it super-well. It arrived quickly, safe and sound!^_^

5. Bought a Dream A head from Luna , the head is perfect as described , prompt shipping , I recommand her for sure : ) Thx again

6. Prompt shipping and communication. Items were packed to request excellently as well! One of the best sellers I have had the pleasure of transacting with so far : )

7. I brought a lovely pair of dress shoes for my SD! They arrived so fast after my payment! One of the nicest transactions ever!

8. I bought a pair of shoes from luna0227 and they arrived quickly ^.^ they are wonderful and the whole transaction went beautifully. Thank you again! :)

9. I just bought 4 wigs from Luna 0227, and I must say everything was PERFECT.
      She has send wigs right away I paid for them, communication was great, and all wigs as described.
      I am very pleased. THANK YOU Luna0227 :)

10. I purchased wings and eyes from Luna0227 and it turned out great. :) Prior to purchase she was wonderful about providing additional pictures, and after purchase she was very accommodating with my desired shipping. The items arrived quickly and were well packed. :thumbup I would buy from her again without hesitation. :daisy

11. I bought a suit from Luna0227 and it went perfectly! There was one blip on the radar but that was both of our faults^^; The communication was good and she sent out the item the very next day after payment. I recommend buying from her!

12. I sold a wig to Luna0227, and the transaction went perfectly smoothly :) She paid promptly and kept in great communication ^^ Thanks very much!

13. Awww, your little girl looks so cute celebrating with her new outfit. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you. Thanks again for a perfect Transaction.
      Marianna

14. I bought a wig from Luna0227 it was a quick easy transaction, everything is in perfect condition, I'd gladly do business again.

Thanks so much~

15. Luna bought a wig from me. The whole transaction was perfect. She had great communication and immediate payment~!! Much recommended as a buyer. Thank you so much~!

Myrtle in CA:)

16. I bought an SD violin from Luna, shippment was fast and communication was brilliant ^^ I'd definitely buy from her again!

17. Sold Luna a Leeke wig, with excellent communication and fast payment-
      Highly recommended buyer, thank you so much :)
      -Melissa

18. I bought a guitar for my CP El from Luna and it was wonderful. The item arrived safely and in great condition. I'm sure my boy will love it. I'll snap a picture and edit this post later! Thanks again!

19. Hi! Purchased a carrier bag, and can't be happier. Shipped promptly! She was even nice to wait until the money transferred in to my paypal account! Thank you for smooth transaction!

20. I bought a vest form Luna! It is so cool. She shipped right away! Great person to buy from!