1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Luts Ebay Store

Nov 9, 2007

1. This is feedback for :
      Luts ebay Store not eluts.com

We're not looking for whether or not you actually liked the sculpt or style of the item, but we'd love to know how you felt about the quality and customer service!

You might consider including the following information:

* What did you order?
      * When did you order?
      * How was the communication?
      * How easy was it to pay?
      * How long did it take to ship?
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      * Were you satisfied with the product?
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?

Please do not ask buying or selling questions here

2. * What did you order?

- A NS Lishe with custom face-up.

* When did you order?

- August 2007

- At first I didn't get any response from Ebay and used the Q&A Board on the Luts site - which worked just fine.

When they wanted to contact me about which body I wanted they used My Messages in Ebay.

- Incredibly easy. I paid by Paypal and it went through without a problem.

- It took close to 60 days for her to ship. This was during the time Luts were backlogged with orders though... and they apologised for it.

- Yes.

- Yes.

- Very. I got the custom face-up and green glass eyes like I requested. They forgot to pierce her ears though... (But that was only a minor point and I didn't contact them about it.

- N/A

~*~

On a related note - I sent Luts Ebay a question last week (7th of November) regarding whether I could order a face-up on the MNF Ruth they've got for sale (some dolls list face-up as an option for an extra $66.00 while others don't - I think it's a throw back to that two week period when they stopped all face-ups and they just haven't updated yet...) and I'm still (12 November) waiting on a response.

3. * What did you order? A Shiwoo Special 2 heads Vampire and Regular

* When did you order? Jan 2007

* How was the communication? It was fantastic and prompt

* How easy was it to pay? Very easy via Paypal

* How long did it take to ship? It got here in a couple of weeks.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes it was plus they even included the special Nanuri head for me.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? Yes he was beautiful just like the pictures.

* Were you satisfied with the product? Yes Very happy

N/A Does not apply.

4. What did you order?
      Kid Delf An
      When did you order?
      1st October 2007
      How was the communication?
      Rubbish had to badger them to get the simplest of responses, like conformation of order!
      How easy was it to pay?
      Took money straight away through paypal
      How long did it take to ship?
      39 days, when it should have been 2-3weeks
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      At the time yes
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Have not got him yet
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      At this moment… no!
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      By giving me lots of excuses until I gave them an ultimatum, then they acted

Have a look at my thread, explains a lot more of the situation!
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=173230

5. * What did you order?
      Kid Delf Cherry Boy
      * When did you order?
      March 11th, 2007
      Pretty good, they e-mailed me asking for my phone number which wasn't present at the time for EMS Shipping Details - they replied fast with my request of Pale Blue Glass Eyes~
      Pretty smooth, I paid through PayPal and went through the same day (didn't have to wait).
      A month, REALLY fast actually. I got him on March 31st 2007, even with Make-up Included!
      It was, he arrived without any damage (box was in perfect condition also)!
      Yup, his make-up was more lighter once I put on his wig though :3
      Very satisfied, I love how fast they shipped and how quick they were!!
      N/A

6. * What did you order?
      DELF NS MOON
      * When did you order?
      In the end of august 2007
      Not very good, they were answering with even weekly delay, had to badger Luts through Q&A to get the invoice
      Vry easy, I used paypal
      It was very quick!
      I think yes
      even better :)
      Yes I was
      N/A

7. * What did you order?
      SDF Cian

* When did you order?
      November 9, 2007

Terrible this time..

Really easy, paid by paypal, went through fast.

3 weeks (one week shorter than what they listed on their description)!

Yes and no... for some reason on his arms it looks like the seams were sanded, but then when I look at his legs and the rest of his body it looks like a half done job o_o;; and he's "creaky"? I can sand the rest myself but it's making me wonder what happened here :sweat

Not at all... LUTS Cian pictures doesn't do him justice, he is more gorgeous in real life!

Very - even though he needs some touching up with the sanding and creaking...

The only part I really had to complain was that their eBAY manager has terrible communication skills when e-mailing him/her through eBAY DX;; I hope they can fix this soon, since I had to ask on their Q&A Board what happened to my shipping invoice (which I never received even after I had gotten my boy) only to result in, "We do not control the eBAY store, you will have to e-mail the eBAY manager for your shipping invoice." How can I e-mail him/her when they're not responding to my e-mails :sweat :sweat :sweat

8. i guess it's ok if i post feedback after a while...

* What did you order?
      a Kid Delf Aru girl, with faceup.
      * When did you order?
      16 march 2008
      TERRIBLE. i got no answers for all the time and had to send like 15 messages to the website's Q&A board.
      ultra hard. i had to fight to have the doll with faceup! :x
      65 days. THIS PRETTY MUCH SPEAKS FOR ITSELF. :evil:
      yes. that's the only positive thing. and the random eyes i got are wonderful. with the only exception that she can't straighten one arm because of a damaged elbow joint, but that's ok.
      no, it looks way better than in the pictures. i have nothing to say on that.
      yup.
      N/A

9. * What did you order?

Delf Boy El

* When did you order?

May 14, 2008

Very bad, apparently. I didn't receive their first message asking about the body type I wanted(a glitch). A week later, when I finally sent them my phone number and preferred skin type, they actually responded the next day asking what body type I wanted. I picked Type 2 since they said it was faster. After that, communication from them was nearly non-existent, even though I had sent them two message asking about my order. When I tried asking on Luts' Q&A board, they pretty much told me, "Tough, we have nothing to do with our eBay seller; you'll have to deal with them." Finally, I had to open a Paypal dispute(June 24) since the deadline to file one was approaching and I didn't want to risk losing my money. More than a week later (July 3), they finally replied and sent me the tracking number. I received the doll on July 7.

Just Paypal, nice and simple :)

I waited for about 50 days when the eBay item page said 30-45 days. :(

Not too sure about that since it was my first large doll purchase but I do love the texture of the resin.

The item page shows the doll with faceup. Mine was blank so... no. :sweat

For the most part, yes (I even got the 08 Man Head even though I placed the order before their event and the ship date was past the event) but I really didn't like the seam lines, some which were quite intense.

I'm probably not gonna bother them about anything anymore.

10. * What did you order? Delf El :)
      * When did you order? Um.. well it was supposed to be November but it ended up closer to Christmas.
      * How was the communication? Bad. Long delays, unanswered questions and a very confused customer.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easy enough. Kept having to harass them for proper invoices though. And then the whole 'making sure of the faceup thing' took forever too.
      * How long did it take to ship? Incredibly quick! After the muchly delayed ordering process, the manufacturing, faceup and shipping was a grand two weeks total. He was in my arms 2 weeks after they finally confirmed my order.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh, so much better. The faceup was astoundingly beautiful, no issues with the body no scratches or chips, and obviously strung too tight but that's Luts for you. But overall very happy
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? As much as an El can :) Unique little buggers
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Oh very!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I wasn't about to go through Ebay Luts again even if I did have a problem. I learned my lesson- go through the company website, not its ebay store.

11. * What did you order? NS Soony
      * When did you order? July 28th
      * How was the communication? HORRENDOUS
      * How easy was it to pay? oh they took my money no problem
      * How long did it take to ship? longer than they said it would
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? she is beautiful, I am happy with the doll
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? pretty much yeah, obviously no faceup or wig but she's my dolly :)
      * Were you satisfied with the product? I was yes
      n/a

more details below!

I have received my doll but I will never ever EVER buy another doll from the ebay store EVER again.

Hello all... I feel bad that I have to make this post at all but I do not want anyone to have the same problems that I have had :(

I purchased a luts doll from their ebay store, and like many others I had little to no communication, however things have gotten very very bad. I ended up having to send ultimatums (yes several of them!) to the eLuts ebay store and will be filing a dispute. Ebay rules dictate you are to sell something in your posession, and this rule was definitely broken.

In my attempts to try to get some kind of information on my order I ended up going to the Luts official site and posted on their q&a board

here's what happened:

Hello!

I bought a doll from the ebay luts seller on July 28th and despite numerous attempts on my part to contact them so they could provide me with an invoice, estimated time of shipping or tracking number I have been continuously ignored :(

I was hoping you could help? my order number through ebay is 140226244873‏

I don't know if there is anything you can do to help but I am very very worried, I payed a lot of money and have not heard a single thing from them... and if I don't hear something before September 10th I think I will have to file a paypal dispute because I am very worried about what is going on.

Please is there anything you can do to help so that I don't have to go to such drastic lengths?

Thank you,
      ~Giovanna

eLuts.com is being wonderful and very understanding, so I'm definitely always going to go through them from now on :(
      This was ELuts' reply:

We are really sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately, our site and ebay has totally different order system so we can not find order record of ebay with the order number you gave..

Usually after we take ebay seller give us simple memo with kind of doll and shipping address, then we can prepare the doll which is ordered in ebay.

We are really sorry for that.

Even though we can't find your order status in ebay, we can try to find your order information is passed to us and when it would be prepared. :)

Please let us know

- name (ebay ID and name of recipient both)
      - Kind of the doll you ordered
      - exact date you made order
      - exact date you made payment
      - whether the doll has makeup option or not

Then we will search that we took ebay seller's request to ship your doll or not. :)

The much information you give us, the better to find your doll.

Thank you and have a nice weekend~

Do not worry about it. :)
      We look forward to your reply.

Dianne Song
      English web manager

We are really sorry for your inconvenience again.

Please save yourself a world of headaches and just buy from eluts.com directly... it's really not worth it through ebay ::doh

I'll update with what happens later if you folks want to know...

12. I'm sorry that you're dealing with this Giovanna. This is very similar to what has happened to me. I paid for my Luts Miyu on 8/22 and have had trouble getting responses, as I've mentioned before in this thread. Yesterday (10/8) I received an E-bay message from Luts E-bay that there had been a mistake and my order was never processed once they actually received it. So I should have a doll in hand and instead I'm starting the waiting process over again. I definitely wouldn't go through Luts E-bay again.