Feedback for Lyon

Nov 30, 2009

1. Hi! If you have bought or sold anything to/from me (Lyon), please leave your feedback here! :)

2. Lyon Just Bought A Soom Heliot Blushed Body From Me And She Payed Super Fast And Was Really A Very Nice Person To Do Busuness With...i Would Certainly Do Another Transaction With Her If The Situation Came Up..a+++ Buyer

3. Lyon bought a Heliot head from me. Paid very fast and was a very pleasant and nice person to do business with. Will love to have her as a buyer again. She also let me know, when he arrived. Exellent person+++++++

4. Lyon ordered a fur wig from me and was great to work with. Fast and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when it arrived safely, as requested. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

5. An absolute pleasure of have sold a wig to Lyon.
      >w< Would be happy to work with again!

6. Sold a Super Gem shirt to Lyon. :) She paid promptly and let me know when the item arrived! Great, smooth transaction, would gladly deal with again! Thank you!

7. Lyon brought a Souldoll jacket from me. She was wonderful to deal with. Smooth transaction and wonderful communications. I highly recommend. Would not mind doing business with again. Thanks!!

8. I've sold an Idealian Pangen to Lyon.
      The whole transaction has been a real dream : very nice communication, fast payment and she let me know as soon he arrived.
      will be more than happy to do business with her again !
      Thanks so much !

9. I bought a Soom Pangen from Lyon, she is friendly and has good comminication, she always reply my messages fastly. The packaging was good and the doll is in good condition too! I hope to work with you again if can, nice lady!

10. I sold a pair of Soul Tracker horns to Lyon. Lightning fast communication, prompt payment, and let me know when they arrived and extremely pleasant to deal with throughout the entire transaction. I would not hesitate to do business with Lyon again. Thank you!

11. Lyon bought my Soom Dia from me! She was super easy to deal with and paid very quickly! I would definitely definitely recommend doing business with her! ^^