1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madame Bunni

Dec 12, 2006

1. Hello, lovelies!

I'm starting a feedback thread for myself, so if any of you little sweethearts did any business with me, I'd very much appreciate some feedback! Also, if you'd like feedback from me, just send me a PM and I'll do just that! :aheartbea

Thanks! :)

2. I Bought a pair of doll sized handcuffs from Madame Bunni, she was fast to ship, overall great experience! Really great communication too! ^^

3. Bought a MSD sized computer, very nice and it arrived fine. She's lovely and kind.

Thanks a lot ^___^

4. Bought a MSD sized shirt from Bunni. Very patient and understanding. A great seller to do business with!

5. Bought an MSD-sized wig from Madame Bunni. She was wonderful with her communication and an excellent person to do business with. ^_^

6. I commisioned a picture from Madame Bunni She is super fast and she does super cute work! ^__^ Thank you Madame Bunni !

7. I sold Madame Bunni a wig. She paid promptly, and let me know when she received it. Great buyer!

8. BEST SELLER EVER!!!!

I bought a wig from Madame Bunni. When it turned out I was a few bucks short for shipping, she was so kind enough to offer a trade (a MSD top of mine in exchange for shipping costs). She was really incredibly friendly and helpful. She responded to PMs very quickly. Shipping was also very fast. A great person to do business with ^_^

9. Madame Bunni was a great buyer. She was nice and responded quickly to pms

10. Madame Bunni was a fantastic buyer ^_^ She was really sweet and patient!

She bought a Tender Too head from me which was slightly damaged. She was very understanding and happy to take the little guy home ^_^

She asked me to hold onto him for a month, which I did, with a great result ^_^

11. Bought a pair of pants from Madame Bunni. Excellent communication and lightning fast shipment.

Thank you!

12. I bought a shirt from her. She's great to deal with, and shipped really fast. ^^ Thanks very much!

13. bought a bunch of MSD clothes from Madame Bunni. awesome to deal with and super fast shipping. A++++ Thanks again!!!

14. I sold a pair of pants to Madame Bunni and she was great to deal with. Fast payment and great communication. I would love to do business with her again. :D

Thanks Madame Bunni!

aka_spooky

15. I bought a Tender Too head from Madame Bunni, he arrive promptly and was as described.

16. I would like to leave feedback for Madame Bunni as a client. She commissioned me for one of her boys and it was a delightful experience because she is understanding and patient. Thanks so much for letting me work with your guy!

17. I sold a couple of wigs to Madame Bunni. Great buyer! Thanks for the sale and good communication. =)

18. madame bunni bought a petite ai from me and was very nice to deal with and let me know up front there would be a small delay in payment, which was completely fine with me - would gladly do business with again ^^

19. Madame Bunni bought a doll from me on layaway and was wonderful to deal with.
      Always prompt payments and she was honest and told me she would have a delay at one time (much appreciated!).
      Always great communication and a lovely and understanding person~!
      Very highly recommended! :clover
      Thank you Bunni!!

20. Madame Bunni and I completed a trade this week, and it couldn't have gone more smoothly. She kept in touch, shipped even sooner than she said she would, and the body was better than described. All transactions should go this well. :) I highly recommend her and would happily trade/do business with her anytime. Thanks and Happy New Year! :)