1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

Feb 17, 2007

1. Feedback for Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Hi to everyone I've sold to and bought items from over the years! Please leave feedback and I will do the same for you in your thread. I have meet lots of nice people at Doll shows, Ebay and even some conventions and BJD meets.

I also have 100% feedback on Ebay. (Ebay Id = Madonnafanme)

Many thanks to all my wonderful customers/Dealer and new BJD & Doll Friends I've meet over the years.

- Aaron Egawa (Madonnafanme)

2. Aaron has bought several outfits from me and he always pays quickly and is a real pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended. :)

3. Aaron is the absolute best to buy from. Honest as the day is long as well as very kind. I have bought a few dolls from him as well as trading for other things. You can do business with him with confidence.

4. Aaron adopted my Kkotmu Centaur awhile back, and he paid promptly and was wonderful to deal with! :-D

Thanks Aaron!

Raven

5. Aaron is a super person to work with, I've bought from him and sold to him over the years and he is always honest and prompt! He's also a joy to know!

6. We had the perfect transaction with Madonnafanme. Quick and easy. Awesome buyer!

7. I bought a Volks Link from Aaron, and he was wonderful! The transaction was smooth and super fast. Great communication throughout the entire sale. Friendly, Kind, and just a delight to buy from~!

Thanks so much!

8. I have purchased BJD's from Aaron and must say he is honest, trustworthy, and one of the best there is. Fast and fair shipping too. My Lydia arrived within a couple days--not to mention her price was great also. We love you Aaron!

9. I bought blinking eyes from Madonnafanme (Aaron Egawa) and they arrived so quick that I was amazed! Items were as described. I would highly reccommend doing business with again!

Thanks!

10. bought a souldoll griffi and Miyu from him! Thanks so much!!! it was a great transactions!

11. Aaron is great to work with. Bought a Clara from him and he was top notch!

Clara

12. Aaron is awesome!

I bought Sooah from Aaron. The price was so good couldn't pass her up. Shipped fast! Communication was great!

13. Recently purchased an Ipsae Monahan from Madonnafanme and the transaction was perfect! Fast shipping, great item! Thanks so much!!!

14. I've had several excellent transactions (buying/selling/trading) and all went smoothly!
      I've got many great deals from Aaron and would highly recommend him :sweat

15. Aaron is a warm and friendly guy. Our deal was such a joy!
      I am just thrilled to be able to purchase Isao from Aaron. A dream doll has come home to stay!!
      Every facet of our transaction was fun and clear and well, perfect - Prompt communication, lightning fast shipping, fun cap as a gift for Isao too.
      Thanks for everything Aaron!!!
      Sheri

16. Aaron is wonderful to deal with. He communicates with me very well, ships 1 day right after I've made my payment, and the item that I ordered arrived very fast in excellent condition.

I highly recommend him!! :daisy

17. aaron bought some items from my shop. quick payment and great communication :D wonderful to work with and highly recommended

18. Aaron sold me his Rainman Stuart Little doll. He was really friendly and stayed in close touch through the whole transaction. He even found a creative way of shipping the little doll. Aaron was great to deal with and I love the doll. I recommend 100%!! :daisy

19. I bought a Soony doll from Aaron, and I must say that he is one of the most honest, polite and trustworthy person I know.

The shipping was fast, the doll packed with many cushions and bubblewraps very well, the item was as described and I got a beautiful wig with her. Not to mention the shipping insuranse, tracking number and other three extras I got with the trade (three lovely TY-plushies!:D ). And above all, the price of the doll was unbeatable!
      All the e-mails I sent were replied and everything was made clear. He also stayed in close touch through the whole transaction.

I wouldn`t hesitate to have transaction with Aaron in the future and you can deal with him with confidence. I highly recommend!

Thanks, Aaron, for everything!

-Ruusu-

20. Aaron is just wonderful, I cannot tell you how pleased i am to recieve this gorgeous doll. thank you soooo much, wendy