Feedback for Mamehisa

Jul 26, 2007

1. If you have had a transaction with me please leave your feedback for me here - thank you.
      :)

2. I've sold a Juri head to Mamehisa and all was perfect :) She's a perfect buyer with prompt payment and serious business. She's very nice to talk with :D

I recommend her to you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I have bought the wonderful DollTi Woo Yan from Mamehisa.
      Everything, from the beginning, has been perfect!
      She is a pleasure to deal with, very good and precise communication, fast delivery and great packaging, the doll is perfect in every side and I have only a last few words for her: THANK YOU very very much!!!

4. I recently sold a Custom House body to Mamehisa. Her communication was great payment was timely and she was just a great pleasure to do business with ^^ I highly recommend her for any transaction ^^

Thank you so much!

5. A pleasure to do business with! Good communication, fast payment, hope to do business again! THANK YOU and enjoy the purses!

6. I bought a lovely Notdoll Lucy from Mamehisa. She came as exactly as described in beautiful condition and was very well packaged. Lucy also arrived very quickly. I would have no hesitation in recommending Mamehisa to all. Thanks!

7. I have just brought a Domyua Fin from Mamehisa and found her great to deal with. Lots of fast friendly replies to PMs, doll was VERY well packaged and in wonderful condition.
      Highly recomended, thanks again I love her!:aheartbea:thumbup

8. Having recently purchased multiple items from Mamehisa, I can honestly reccommend her as an excellent and reliable seller.
      Brilliant communication, items as described and well packaged, fast shipping,- I would definitely buy from Mamehisa again.

Many thanks :D

9. I've just got a WS Juri Head from Mamehisa, she is so adorable to deal with, such a polite and kind person, she answer all PMs very fast. The head was amazing in person as it was in the pictures into her thread. The package was great and arrived really fast. Perfect in all senses!! I would love to deal with her again! :D

Thank you so much!!

10. I bought a darling Catgrove Shiny doll from Mamehisa and she was just wonderful to deal with. Not only did she make it possible for me to buy this little sweetie that I have been hunting for a year or so, but she was kind enough to hold her for me until I was able to pay for her. Thanks so much! I highly recommend her for any transaction.

11. I feel so sad for this, but I have to give her a flakey feedback.

On December 20th (2011), Mamehisa contacted me for a slot from my BJD Face ups shop. We agreed she would contact me back on January because she wanted the slot for that month.

On January we PMed each other to agree on terms. She sent me the form and I sent her my shipping info. That was on January 19th.

Since that date I have been trying to contact her via PM and e-mail but I've got nothing. After contacting the moderation, I have decided this feedback is the correct thing to do because I have been waiting with a slot taken for 2 months.