1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mandi17

Jan 17, 2012

1. If I have bought something from you or sold you something, please feel free to leave me some feedback! [:

2. mandi17 commissioned a pair of eyes from me.
      the transaction went great. she paid promptly, communication was good, and she was understanding when there was a slight delay in the processing of her commission because of me being sick.
      I would be happy to do business with her again.

3. I had a wonderful transaction with mandi17! She purchased a pair of shoes and a shirt from me and was prompt in payment. An excellent buyer!

I would be happy to work with mandi17 again!

4. Ha ha sorry you had to post feedback for me twice! XD And thank you so much for starting a thread for me- It was a few days later that I realized "Wait.. should I start one?" I'm a little slow when it comes to these things. Thanks for the feedback!

5. mandi17 purchased a couple items from my shop. mandi17 had great communication and was quick to pay! A+ Thanks!

6. I had a wonderful transaction with mandi17! She purchased a doll body from me and paid quickly and was a wonderful communicator! A highly recommended buyer to all!

7. I bought a body form mandi17 and it was a perfect transaction.The communication was excellent and the package arrived quickly and very well packaged.I highly recommended her.
      Thanks so much for this great transaction!

8. mandi commissioned another pair of eyes from me.
      communication was good, payment was prompt, she was understanding when there was a slight delay in shipment, and she let me know when they arrived to her safely.
      I'd be happy to do business with her again.

9. mandi17 ordered two fur wigs from me and was fantastic to work with! Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and let me know when the wigs arrived safely, as requested.

Definitely a great transaction and a recommended buyer! Thank you!

10. I did a faceup for Mandi17, they were extremely prompt and super awesome to deal with. Highly recommended!

11. Mandi17 commissioned a face up from me for her Wintery. Communication was excellent, she shipped quickly and paid quickly upon the face up's completion. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her in the future or recommend dealing with her to anyone else! Thank you for such a smooth transaction hun <3

12. Great buyer ;3 great communication and fast payment

13. Mandi17 ordered another fur wig from me and once again it was a pleasure doing business with her. ^_^ Our communication was smooth and payment was prompt--just lovely overall! I'd love to work with her again, anytime!

14. I bought a Migidoll Ryu hybrid from Mandi17 and the transaction went perfectly! Communication was excellent, shipping was much faster than I expected, especially for such a reasonable price, and he was packaged very carefully and securely. His condition is absolutely pristine. The best-strung boy I have. I'm so happy to have another gorgeous boy in my family, and I would definitely do business again! Thank you so much! <3

15. I purchased a Luts Winter 2009 Event Head hybrid from Mandi17 on a short layaway. She answered all my questions & concerns, since this was my first online purchase. Communication, shipping & packaging was perfection & her kindness can not be described in words. She even added a few free extras knowing this was my very first doll into the hobby. If ever given the chance to purchase from again I wouldn't hesitate.

I can not thank you enough. :)

16. Bought a Crobi Marcel hybrid and all arrived in good order. Thanks so much!