1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Maria - Arctic Star Studio

Nov 9, 2007

1. Please leave me feedback if you've sold something to me or you've bought from me!

Thank You!

~ Maria :)

#1 Maria, Nov 9, 2007
      Last edited: Feb 12, 2017
    2. Maria bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and had great communications. A pleasure to do business with.

3. Great transaction, excellent communication and follow - through - thanks!

4. Maria bought a pair of eyes from me. She paid super fast, and has excellent communication. She is a wonderful person to do business with

5. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for hand made dolls ^^]

6. I've just sold Maria a Soom Minigem Aren. She was excellent to deal with; very businesslike and clear communication, and quick payment. Delightful!

7. Bought a pair of eyes from Maria and she was very sweet and I got the eyes very quickly :)

8. I got the little top you made and it's adorable; your little note was very sweet, and I got pics and full info before buying. Thanks so much for a great, fast transaction!

9. I bought two tops from Maria and they are "perfect"! Very well made and too cute. Great communication and fast fast shipping. Highly recommend Island of Grace.

10. Maria makes the most beautiful clothes...my girls want them all. High quality and fast service. Thanks so much Maria!

11. I just received a tshirt from Maria and I love it!! Really well made and fits perfectly. Oh and Maria was fabulous to deal with too!! Gorgeous clothes and wondeful seller!

Cindy

12. I just received the green tunic outfit I purchased from Maria's Island of Grace thread in the marketplace. It's lovely, excellent quality! Maria's so nice, great communication, fast shipping :D
      Thanks so much!

13. I bought a jacket/top from Maria and everything went very well. The top is wonderful (better than expected) and communication was great as well as very fast shipping. I would highly recommend Maria and I will certainly be buying from her again.

14. Maria purchased some sewing notions from me. Payment was prompt and she is very friendly. A pleasure to do business with--Highly recommended!

15. :D I have received a green top and jeans skirt from Maria, and they are both wonderful !!
      Maria is very nice to deal with and the shipping was very fast ! :D
      Would love to buy more from her :aheartbea

16. Received a short sleeve and long sleeve tee from Maria. They are soooo cute! She was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely buy from her again :)

17. I just received my Soom Aren from Maria. The whole transaction was wonderful. Maria is very communicative and sweet. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat :aheartbea Thank you

18. i have bought a soulkid linn from maria and everything was juste perfect^^
      good shipping ( with a lot of protections) fast shipping and beautifull doll and wigs
      a very good seller ^^

19. Good to hear Yan arrived safely! Maria bought a minisup yan from me, was a great buyer. Paid promptly, had good communication...just great all around!

20. I bought a pair of 12mm gumdrops from Maria, and she was wonderful to deal with! Great communication throughout, and sent the eyes out promptly. Really friendly, kind and lovely to work with, and I would happily recommend to others. Thank you again!