1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Marianna

Jun 19, 2007

1. Hi, if you have had any transactions with me on DOA or elsewhere please leave feedback comments for me here. Thanks

2. I have dealt with Marianna on numerous occasions, she is always pleasant to deal with and great with communication. She has purchased my jewelry and items I had for sale, and was ALWAYS quick paying--she has been in the doll world for a long time, it's about time she started her own feedback thread! Thanks again, Marianna!

3. Such a smooth and easy transaction. I could not be happier with the doll or with her as a seller. Thank you

4. Marianna Sold me a Gorgeous Brand Spakin New Wig for a steal of a price, and was an absolute Sweetheart all the way through:fangirl: She kept in constant communication, Very quick with her replies, Amazingly fast shipping, and Great Packaging.... :thumbup :thumbup Way up for the Awesome Marianna:)
      ~Anthony

5. I can't say enough goodness about Marianna. She has been a wonderful return customer who is always a joy to work with. Pleasent communication & always fast payments.

6. I purchased a Luts Angel Soo from Marianna. She was really nice to deal with. The doll arrived perfectly packaged and in excellent condition, not to mention that my new elf is incredibly pretty! Thank you so very much! :daisy

7. I purchased several doll items from Marianna, all were as described, and arrived promptly in perfect condition. She is a very pleasant and nice person, with good communication. I would definitely buy from her again, and highly recommend her! :D

hugs,
      earth.spirits

8. I bought hands from Marianna and it was a great transaction! thanks!

9. Marianna commissioned pieces with me and was fabulous to work with. Great communication, super-fast payment, wonderful all around. Highly recommended.

10. She's fantastic to deal with! Don't hesitate.

11. I created a Goldilocks costume for Mariannas Dollpa display and she was fantastic to work wth. She's a great customer and a great person too!

12. I've dealt with Marianna several times. I've done commissions for her and I've purchased dolls from her. Each transaction was smooth, shipping/payments were extremely fast. I always enjoy working with her!

13. Marianna purchased jewelry from me, and I can't recommend her highly enough. Fast payment, great communication, wonderful to work with. Would definitely do business with again.

14. Hi,
      I have just sold a doll to Marianna. She is a lovely customer to deal with. Paid immediately and maintained good communication through out the transaction.
      Thanks,

Linda
      mybluecat

15. Just bought a wonderful doll from Marianna, such a pleasure to deal with, and the doll was shipped quickly and in beautiful condition.
      Thanks!
      :)
      Michelle

16. Just bought a tan DES from Marianna, one of my long awaited want list dolls. She shipped the day I paid. Just so nice to deal with. You've made me very happy!

17. Marianna and I have worked together on many occasions and each one has been a positive experience.
      Marianna is a sweetheart and all around pleasant to work with. She is also straight up about what she wants, likes, and doesn't like, and I like that about her.
      She responds quick to emails also, so there is no worry about waiting days for a reply. I can't say enough great things about her. Work with her and you will see how great she is. :fangirl:

18. I bought a wonderful boy's Baron suit from Marianna, and I was delighted with the transaction. She shipped it immediately, and it was in immaculate condition. Hope to buy from her again sometime soon!
      xooxo
      Maggie

19. I bought a Tan El from her, she's absolutely wonderful : ) uber fast shipping, well packaged, awesome condition = o Thanks <3

20. Marianna is the best seller ever! :D I really appreciate her patience through and through. Many thanks!