1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mariko

Sep 20, 2008

1. Please write your seller/buyer - feedback for me at this place!:)
      Thank you very much!

2. Mariko bought a Volks Lucas head from me and she was excellent to deal with -- friendly, quick to answer PMS and swift to pay. She even sent me pictures when he arrived to show him settling in. (I'm glad Lucas has a happy new home!)
      I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her :):):)

3. mariko bought the Eden's boots from me^^~~
      she was nice and reply so fast^O^!!!also the payment was fast too^O^~
      we have a nice transation =")
      thank you so much again^^!!!!

4. I sold mariko some clothes and shoes. She is an absoluetly pleasure to do business with, very fast with payment, kind and communicative. Highly recommended!! :D

5. Sold a pair of msd shoes to her.

Good buyer,fast payment,good communication,will to trade with her again,thankyou!

6. Mariko bought a set of clothes for MSD from me, she pay fast, and we have good communication. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you.

7. Mariko, is a very friendly buyer, communication was good and she payed very quickly. She bought a coat from me and even took pictures of how it looked on her doll :D

thank you very much
      floor

8. Mariko is a super great buyer, she replied and paid super fast. Also she is very friendly person to deal with.
      Thank you Mariko and sorry for bothering you so much:abow:.
      I would like to do business with her again without any hesitation.

9. She bought a lot of items from me! She paid promptly and let me know whe they arrived! Thanks so much! :D

Dex

10. I sold some more items to her and she is always a pleasure to do business with, very kind, fast payment and great buyer! Thanks!

11. Another wonderful transaction with lovely mariko!!! :D I sold some items to her. Fast payment, great communication and super kind buyer! Thank you so much!

12. MARIKO bought a Volks body from me. All the transaction was perfect, friendly. MARIKO paid promptly and she is a very nice person. Get back anytimes you are welcome. I highly recommend MARIKO as a top customer. Tx for ALL !!!

13. Again, amazing transaction with mariko. I sold some items to her and everything went perfectly. Thanks as always!

14. Mariko bought a doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

15. Mariko is a great buyer! Thanks for fast payment and being so friendly XD

16. Mariko purchased a Dollheart slim mini outfit from me. She was easy to chat with, knew about overseas shipping and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Mariko! :)

17. Mariko purchased a Narin MSD from me and was super fast with the payment. Good communication and very easy to do business with. I appreciate your business.
      Hugs
      Janet

18. Mariko brought an EG glass eyes: Dk.Green, 16mm from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully.
      Thank Mariko for everything!
      Highly recommendable!

19. Mariko purchased a Unoa Lusis from me. She paid incredibly fast, and the transaction went great! Thank you!

20. Sold a Volks outfit set to Mariko. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v