1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Mariko

Sep 20, 2008

1. Please write your seller/buyer - feedback for me at this place!:)
      Thank you very much!

2. Mariko bought a Volks Lucas head from me and she was excellent to deal with -- friendly, quick to answer PMS and swift to pay. She even sent me pictures when he arrived to show him settling in. (I'm glad Lucas has a happy new home!)
      I would definitely do business with her again and highly recommend her :):):)

3. mariko bought the Eden's boots from me^^~~
      she was nice and reply so fast^O^!!!also the payment was fast too^O^~
      we have a nice transation =")
      thank you so much again^^!!!!

4. I sold mariko some clothes and shoes. She is an absoluetly pleasure to do business with, very fast with payment, kind and communicative. Highly recommended!! :D

5. Sold a pair of msd shoes to her.

Good buyer,fast payment,good communication,will to trade with her again,thankyou!

6. Mariko bought a set of clothes for MSD from me, she pay fast, and we have good communication. I would love to do business with her again. Thank you.

7. Mariko, is a very friendly buyer, communication was good and she payed very quickly. She bought a coat from me and even took pictures of how it looked on her doll :D

thank you very much
      floor

8. Mariko is a super great buyer, she replied and paid super fast. Also she is very friendly person to deal with.
      Thank you Mariko and sorry for bothering you so much:abow:.
      I would like to do business with her again without any hesitation.

9. She bought a lot of items from me! She paid promptly and let me know whe they arrived! Thanks so much! :D

Dex

10. I sold some more items to her and she is always a pleasure to do business with, very kind, fast payment and great buyer! Thanks!

11. Another wonderful transaction with lovely mariko!!! :D I sold some items to her. Fast payment, great communication and super kind buyer! Thank you so much!

12. MARIKO bought a Volks body from me. All the transaction was perfect, friendly. MARIKO paid promptly and she is a very nice person. Get back anytimes you are welcome. I highly recommend MARIKO as a top customer. Tx for ALL !!!

13. Again, amazing transaction with mariko. I sold some items to her and everything went perfectly. Thanks as always!

14. Mariko bought a doll outfit from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thank you so much!

15. Mariko is a great buyer! Thanks for fast payment and being so friendly XD

16. Mariko purchased a Dollheart slim mini outfit from me. She was easy to chat with, knew about overseas shipping and was a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you Mariko! :)

17. Mariko purchased a Narin MSD from me and was super fast with the payment. Good communication and very easy to do business with. I appreciate your business.
      Hugs
      Janet

18. Mariko brought an EG glass eyes: Dk.Green, 16mm from me, and the interaction went smoothly and wonderfully.
      Thank Mariko for everything!
      Highly recommendable!

19. Mariko purchased a Unoa Lusis from me. She paid incredibly fast, and the transaction went great! Thank you!

20. Sold a Volks outfit set to Mariko. An absolute wonder to work with. Payment was almost instantaneously. Definitely a A+++++++ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v