1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MariMisza

Jun 6, 2011

1. Please share your comments about your transactions with me in the marketplace.

Thank you!
      :daisy:daisy

2. Marimisza purchased doll items from me and took part in the Luts GO I ran. She was a perfect buyer and group order participant. Always kind and prompt, she deserves the best recommendation.

Thank you again, Mari :)

3. Marimisza is the best. I bought Leekeworld Lynn from here. She came wrapped well, in excellant condition and more lovely than described. Marimisza communicated with me all the way, she sent her out promptly and even included a post card of Warsaw for me, the place I was born. I would buy from her anytime. I am in the USA so Lynn came by EMS to me and in record time as well.

Thank you so much for letting me have her!!

4. I sold Marimisza Elfdoll Hana. It was a perfect transaction! Excellent communication and a pleasure to do business with. I highly recommend. Thanks!

5. I bought a DollZone Melin from MariMisza, she was very informative, pleasant to deal with, kind, and all in all a wonderful seller ^__^ The doll was very carefully protected and arrived super-fast. A very cute postcard from Krakow was included and I'm more than pleased with this transaction :)

A true pleasure ^^

6. I purchased a doll from MariMisza and I couldn't be more delighted with the transaction. Communication was excellent, she kept me updated with shipping information, and the doll arrived quickly and was very well packaged. The doll was exactly as described and pictured and I heartily recommend MariMisza as a seller.

7. Mari commisionned me to do a make-up on her RealPuki, and she was a real pleasure to deal with, definitly recommended!

8. I bought a Minoruworld Sleeping Leila Head from Mari. She is a very friendly girl. The head came in excellent condition, even with a little wig as a gift. Thank you very much for the cutie! Would buy again from her!

9. MariMisza sold me her Elfdoll Hana, and it was a wonderful transaction: fast and friendly replies, super-speedy (Hana arrived within 5 days!) and very well packaged shipping. She even sent a few pairs of really nice extra eyes as a gift. She’s a lovely person to deal with and I’d do business with her again anytime!:)

Thanks so much again, Mari!

10. I bought a body from MariMisza and the transaction went perfectly well and smoothly! :) The seller was cordial, the package was wrapped so well and communication was very prompt. I am extremely happy with the whole transaction overall!!

Thank you so very much~! :aheartbea

11. Mari was very friendly to deal with, she made sure the realpuki body I purchased from her was very well packaged. The parcel arrived very quickly, I wouldn't hesitate to purchase other items from her. Thank you so much, it has been lovely chatting to you xxx

12. I bought a Minoruworld Jr. girl body in layaway from Mari and it was a wonderful transaction. The communication was perfect, the body was sent promptly and arrived in great condition and very well packed. She also included some cute dresses as gifts with my purchase. She is an excellent seller and very sweet to deal with, absolutely recommended. Thank you so much! ^^

13. I sold a Realpuki body to MariMisza. Wonderful transaction, she was a pleasure to deal with. Communication was friendly and payment was quick. She also let me know when she got the body and even sent the cutest picture of the doll all put together. I'd happily recommend her as a buyer. Thanks so much!

14. Mari bought a Zaoll Dreaming Luv head from me and it was a lovely experience from beginning to end. Quick, polite/sweet communication, prompt payment and let me know when the package had arrived safe and sound. All aces!

Would certainly recommend her as a buyer. ^_^

15. MariMisza was lovely! Great buyer too! Thanks!!!

16. Maimisza is an excellent seller. They stayed in contact with me throughout the entire process and sent me extra photos of the doll i purchased when i asked. They even gave me extra clothes, eyes, and wigs! I had a perfect experience.

17. Today, I received a RealPuki Tyni from MariMisza. He's lovely and was well packed for the long trip. Very nice dealing with Mari!

18. Great buyer! Good communication, payment and really nice ^__^ She bought me a DOD Lün <3

19. I bought TTYA jeans from marimisza and everything was perfect: smooth communication, fast shipping and item in perfect condition.
      Thanks a lot !

20. I bougth a pair of Volks MSD shoes from marimisza and it was totally worth for me. She was so kind and she answered so fast all the messages. Also sent the shoes in a super cute box super well wrapped and protected and it arrived fast and save. I would totally do business with her again <3 THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR!!! <3<3<3