1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for marionbearmaker

Aug 7, 2008

1. Hi! I'm opening a feedback thread for me after my first transaction here :).
      Please feel free to post your feedback here and I'll do the same for buyer and seller :).

Thanks !

2. I've sold a head to Marion, she's the best buyer, prompt payment, great communication and she let me know when the head arrived!!
      thanks! ^^ would recommend her!!

3. I bought a doll from Marion. The transaction was perfect, the doll carefully wrapped and shipped with the maximum assurance, and I'd recommand her without a single second thought ;)

4. I purchased a Rio. Extremely friendly seller. Wonderful communication. Amazingly quick shipping. Would gladly do business with again. Thank you very much.

5. Bought a Volks SD nono head and it was exactly as described, very pleased! great packaging and very fast shipping, many thanks again marion *hugs*

6. I've sold to Marionbearmaker a SOOM MD Ai human.
      Wonderful transaction,she paid really fast, very good and kindly communication also
      And she let me know when she received her at home.
      I am really happy with this transaction

Always happy to do business with her ! Highly recommended !

7. I've sold a Soom MD Ai human head to Marionbermaker.
      Payment came promptly, and communication was smooth, regular and pleasant. It was a real pleasure to deal with such a nice buyer :).
      Thanks again, Marion :) !

8. Oops! I thought I'd already left feedback, I'm guessing my reply never went through- Sorry ^^;

I sold a Pipos Sera to marionbearmaker :) Payment and communication were lightning fast and marionbearmaker was an absolute pleasure to sell to! I was also informed once the package had arrived which is always nice <3 Thanks so much for this transaction :D

9. I bought a Syen head and the fantasy parts from her and it was a wo derful transaction! She is a very nice and friendly person to deal with, a pleasure!
      I would buy anytime again from her!

10. I puchased littlel Syen and she is even more beautiful in person! Super honest, friendly and communication was EXCELLENT!
      Thank you so much. Highly recommend and I hope Marion we can do more dolly business in the future. I would look forward to that.

11. I purchased a Winnie Dee Ai, which is too adorable for words, from Marion and it was such a pleasure to do business with her. She is super friendly and quick with her replies, lightning fast shipping, and carefully packaged. I highly recommend her and will definitely do more business with her in the future. Thank you once again Marion. :)

12. marionbearmaker bought ED eyes and an outfit from me- communicaiton and payment was very fast, great buyer! Thank you again :D

13. I am so sorry that this didn't get posted sooner! MarionBearmaker bought a lati wig from me. She has excellent communication and super fast payment. She even let me know when the package safely arrived. It was a wonderful transaction and I would love to work with her again, anytime.

14. I sold some eyes to Marion and it was a lovely transaction. She's sweet and reliable and I'd be happy to do business with her in the future! :)

15. I am very grateful to Marion for my little girl. She agreed to sell me it in installments. My little doll arrived very quickly. I was very pleased to deal with this charming girl.

16. Sold a macbookd mirror to marionbearmaker. The payment was prompt and communication was great! Would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you!

17. I sold a Lati yellow Benny NC to marion, she paid with super sonic speed is awesome to deal with and a real sweetie too :)
      She kindly let me know when the little one arrived, completing the pefect transaction!!!
      I recommend Marion 110% to everyone for being a fabulous buyer!!!

Hugest thankies :)

18. bought BF Hana from her, everything's PERFECT!

19. I adopted an adorable P07 Sera from Marion and she arrived SUPER fast, well packed with happy surprise extras...the doll is perfect and just as described..would purchase from again : )
      Thank you,
      Zenna

20. i buy her cute little lati yellow bayer. the communication was very nice and friendly. she send the doll very fast and safe packed to me.
      thank you very much