1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MaryamDN

Sep 28, 2014

1. Please leave me feedback here ^.^

2. I'm the first :D Hehehe.. I couldn't resist.

MaryamDN bought my Dollshe DSAM 32s Saint. She was very pleasant to deal with and communication was fast and easy. She let me know when the doll arrived at her friends house (as she was off on holiday) and again when she got to open him up. I would definitely recommend doing business with MaryamDN! Thanks again and enjoy! :)

3. MaryamDN bought the head of Nick Chopper (tan) by Aimerai from me. It was very pleasant transaction. MaryamDN let me know when the head arrived and we had very nice communication.
      Thank you!

4. MaryamDN bought a Luts Wintery 2010 head from me. Communication was prompt and friendly! She let me know when the head arrived and even sent me a picture of his new faceup! I would definitely sell to her again. :)

5. I sold an Angel of Dream body to Maryam. She's lovely to talk to and very pleasant to deal with. Thank you!

6. Maryam bought Dollshe Phillippe head from me and it was wonderful transaction! She was really friendly and easy to communicate with, sent payment asap and let me know when the parcel arrives. I gladly recommend her for everyone :)

7. I had a great transaction with Maryam! I traded a custom wolf made by her (70 cm scale) for my Switch Ryun:R head. She's once of the nicest persons who I ever made a transacion with, her communication was perfect and she's very patient and dedicated.

I really recommend Maryam as a articulated animal maker. She's very professional and talented!

Pd: sorry for taking so long! I totally forgot to left you proper feedback >_<! Thank you so much for everything ❤️

8. Super Positive Feedbck for MaryamDN!!!!!!!!

I highly recommend MaryamDN in any way: I had an amazing transaction with her, trading my Soom Centaur Hornblend for one of her artwork *________*
      It was a partial trade: she has been fast and precise in scheduling a very short layaway and sending money, and she has been patient and wonderful in helping me choosing between her many works!
      Once everything has been settled, she worked and sent me pics of the work in progress, and she shipped quickly using the paypal system.
      The item was carefully packed, and arrived safe and sound.

I'm SO in love and I recommend her as buyer, seller, art maker and a wonderful person to deal with!
      Thank you for this perfect transaction!

9. Maryam bought the body Ringdoll RGM-03. We quickly agreed, the buyer transferred the money in the promised time, no problems. Excellent and fast transaction! Thank you for your kindness!

10. I participated in a very satisfying trade with MaryamDN. She was great with communication, provided tons of pictures, super pro with packaging, really fast shipping, TL;DR perfect with all aspects! XD On top of all of that, she's really sweet, nice and helpful. Truly a gem who represents the best of the BJD community. So glad that I met this awesome person through our shared love of dolls! :D

11. What a lovely, considerate seller! She sold me a beautiful grant phillipe head. Shipping was quick and the item was perfect. Thanks :)

12. I had the most wonderful transaction with MaryamDN!! She sold me an Akagidoll 72cm body. She was a wonderful seller- communication was constant and almost always instant, and she sent pictures to make sure the packing of the doll was enough. She packed the body extremely well and it arrived 100% safely and I cannot recommend her enough! Thank you for such a lovely transaction!

13. Maryam purchased a Supia Juah head from me. she was a pleasure to sell to. timely payment and great communication. she let me know as soon as she arrived safely as well. Always friendly and very reliable. i could not have asked for more. very highly recommended

thank you so much <3

14. Maryam purchased a soom Idealian 72cm sullivan body off of me... The transaction absolutely smooth, easy and pain free.
      I highly recommend Maryam; super friendly and excellent communication with updates. Thanks again.

15. I sold an Impldoll Star girl body to MaryamDM; communication was quick, payment was prompt, and she let me know when she had received the package.
      Thanks very much~

16. I sold a Bianca to MaryamDN and she paid instantly and let me know right away when she arrived--with a photo! So awesome! I would do business again with her and recommend her as a buyer! :D

17. I purchased an impldoll Azalea head. Both communication and shipping were very quick and the head arrived well-packed and in perfect condition.

18. MaryamDN bought my Dollshe Grant Phlippe heads. The transaction went smoothly and she paid promptly. She is also super friendly to talk to. Would love to do business again. Highly recommended buyer :3nodding:

19. Maryam bought an Impldoll Star body from me and the transaction was perfect! Payment was prompt and she let me know when the body arrived. She is incredibly sweet and nice to talk to. Highly recommended!!!

20. As part of a trade I received an Impldoll head from Maryam and the head came with some surprises. A piece of jewelry and gorgeous handmade eyes. I could not be more pleased. A really nice person to purchase from or do a trade with - many thanks for a SMOOTH transaction.