1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Masha

Jan 30, 2011

1. Please put your transaction experience with me rigth below.

Many thanks for everyone who find a minute to come here and devote his time :)

Masha

2. I bought some lovely miniature books from Masha, and the transaction was excellent in every way. Thank you!

3. I participated in GO hosted by Masha. Everything went smoothly and just perfect. I definitely recommend her. Thank you!

4. Masha sold me a beautiful OOAK chair and I'm in love with it! It's absolutely cute and well done! :aheartbea

She is a sweetie and the comunication was very easy and nice! The item arrived very well packed and the item is stunning! :)

I highly recommend Masha and her work, and would gladly make business with her again! Thank you so much!!! :chocoheart

5. Masha sold me a wig, and buy from me head. Everything is okay~

I love transaction with her ♥ :3

6. I bought a mini electric guitar from Masha and she was super sweet to deal with!
      Communication was friendly and polite and the item arrived quickly and was wrapped up so well!

All in all, a fantastic transaction! I would love to do more business with Masha in the future and would recommend that others do the same! :D

7. I bought Masha's ooak unique outfit 'black flower' for SD/MSD.
      very smooth transaction and i might add that her work is really impressive.
      of course if i have a chance next time, i will do a business with her :)
      [h=2][/h]

8. I bought a 4-5 carrot wig from Masha. It came well packed and in excellent condition with the original papers from Kemper. She also included 2 little scale model lollipops with it, which I wasn't expecting and love to death. She shipped promptly and was very nice to talk to when I had questions. Also her shipping was more than reasonable to the US. I would definitely recommend her as a seller.

9. Masha bought an IOS G from me.
      Excellent buyer, fast confirmation and payment.
      Plus she informs me once she received the doll.
      Definitely recommended!

10. I bought Volks Masha from Masha ;)
      Great seller, pleasure to deal with! Good package, fast shipping, good communication!
      Thank you very much dear Masha for my new beautiful girl!

11. I sold a Minifee-Rosette hybrid MSD to Masha, comminucation was quick and she's super nice! She let me know as soon as the doll arrived :D Thank you so much for the smooth transaction, and I hope you have fun with your new girl! ^_^

12. Masha bought Doll Chateau Stacy head from me. Money+2 wugs for my head
      Excellent buyer, fast confirmation and payment. We send all in same day, and all come to me and to her at one day.
      A+++++++++++++ recommended!

13. Masha bought Volks SD Masha from me. She was very pleasant and polite to deal with, communications were great, and she let me know when the doll arrived.

Many thanks, and I hope you will love your new girl. :)

14. She bought a doll from me. She was nice talking with and paid as promised. Happy to deal with her again!!

15. Masha sold DollZone Aurora head for me.
      She was kind and fast in communication, packed head perfectly and gave her 2 pairs of eyes as a gift.
      I am very pleased with this transaction. My best recommendations)) :)

16. I bought an Doll from Masha, and the transaction was swift and pleasant throughout.
      She shipped very quickly and the item arrived well packaged.
      I would highly recommend them!
      Thank you for the sale!

17. Bought a DC Evangeline Head from Masha. She is absolutely beautiful! Communication was excellent and I would definitely buy from again! Thanks!!!

18. Purchased a lillycat lune body from masha. It was a very pleasant experience, good communication, would buy from her again:thumbup
      She even threw in a dress with the body, which was an unexpected surprise. The body was packaged well, and made it home safe from Warsaw to California :kitty1

19. i bought a big prop from masha and i m so happy with it !!!! and the shipping box and protection was very very good
      just perfect ^^ thanks a lot masha

20. I bought an SD+ body clothing from Masha and it was a really pleasant transaction. Great communication, fast shipping and item in really great condition. I will definitly do business with her again. Thank you :)