1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for mazelord

Jul 30, 2009

1. mazelord bought a pair of glass eyes from me. Great communication and prompt payment! She is an excellent buyer. :)

2. I Just Bought A Souldoll Chiron From Maze Lord...hes Really Awesome...mazelord Was Very Kind And Easy To Do The Transaction With...i Would Certainly Do Business With Her Again

3. Purchased mazelord's FairyGarden Pei Yi. Very nice and transaction was smooth.

4. I bought Volks Rock from mazelord~
      She's very kind and nice to me
      The shipping was very fast and well package!
      Excellent transaction~
      Highly Recommended !!!
      Thanks again mazelord !

5. I bought a lovely Cotindoll suit and some shirts from mazelord; communication was good and the items are lovely. :) I would buy from her again.

6. I commissioned an art piece from mazelord... There was a little delay and confusion, but it all got sorted out! She definitely comes highly recommended from me... Her work is truly amazing!

7. I bought a pair of shoes. Mazelord was great to deal with, shipped promptly & packaged them well. They're great; just as pictured. Thank you!

8. Mazelord just bought my Transcend Smm1-n head, it's easy to communicate with her, she paid me very fast too!!!
      Thank you for adopting my boy, I hope you have a great time with him.
      I'd love to have business with again ^^

9. Had another Art piece commissioned by Mazelord. She is a very pleasant person to do transactions from. Always friendly, great prices on her work too!

10. Bought a Honey Delf Lolly from Mazelord. Arrived properly and the Doll is in good condition as stated in thread.

11. I commissioned mazelord to do a few art pieces for me. I couldn't be happier with the finished work! She worked very quickly and the results were beautiful. ;w; I wouldn't hesitate ordering from her again~ Thank you so much!

12. I just bought doll head from Mazelord. She is very nice, easy to communicate with her.
      The shipping was very fast. If I have a chance, I wouldn't hesitate to have business with again.
      Thank you so much.

13. Gloria commissioned me to work on her Volks Minoru. She knew exactly what she wanted and was quick to reply to my updated progress photos.
      She also trusted me and paid before I'd even finished the commission, which means a lot to me.
      I'm very happy to have dealt with such an eager person. And I would recommend her as a buyer, and for commissions!
      Thank you, Gloria!

14. I commissioned mazelord to do another piece of art for me. :D She was wonderful to work with, and I love her work! Thank you so much! <3

15. I sold some outfits to mazelord, the transaction is perfect, thank you for purchasing :D

16. Sold mazelord a shirt =D It was a great transaction and everything was very prompt and efficient =D Thank you very much! :) highly recommended!!! =D

17. Bought a batch of wigs from mazelord. Friendly throughout the transaction, and shipped the wigs out faster than she said she would. They arrived well wrapped and packaged.
      Would definitely purchase from again. (:

18. I bought a Sd 13 shirt. Mazelord was great to deal with, shipped promptly & packaged it well. Its perfect, just as pictured. Thank you! :)

19. I bought a lovely handmade dress from mazelord; Communication was perfect and the dress is lovely. I would buy from her again!! :)

20. A lovely and friendly buyer. Would love to do business with again.
      Come back any time!