1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for MelancholyWings

Jul 9, 2007

1. Feedback thread for me.:aheartbea

2. Lizz got two pairs of boots from me and paid fast! Smooth transaction. She is great to deal with! Thanks!

3. She adopted a lovely twing-key doll from me. The transaction went perfectly! She paid promptly and communication was great! I would definitely work with her again. :)

4. MelancholyWings bought some girl accessories from me. Great transcation with fast payment, thank you so much!

5. MelancholyWings bought a DoD outfit from me. ^^ The payment was fast and the pms were friendly~ I couldn't ask for more :D

6. I particpated in a swap with MelancholyWings. She is a sewing wiz and was so much fun to swap with. We'll have to do this again sometime! Thanks for everything!

7. I bought some clothing from MelancholyWings and everything arrived safely packaged, arrived quickly and was way better than described! A++++ seller I would definitely buy from again- on DOA and LJ!

8. MelancholyWings bought some tiny balloons from me~!

She paid promptly and was very sweet and polite!!!

Definitely a recommended buyer~!

Thank you for the lovely transaction~!

9. I bought some skiis, sd shirts and msd clothes... What I got was very shipped items of the most amazing skiis I've ever seen and very well made clothes!! Thanks so much! This is a great seller! =] :aheartbea

10. i sold some clothing to melancholywings, it was a perfect transaction!

11. MelancholyWings bought doll stand from me. Great transcation with prompt payment, thanks!

12. Perfect transaction with MelancholyWings who purchased an outfit from me. Payment was fast and communication was good. An excellent buyer! Thanks.

13. I did a swap with melancholywings and everything went perfectly. Thanks again!

14. I sold a Littlefee wig to MelancholyWings and the transaction went great! Thanks!

15. Sold some accessories to MelancholyWings, she was quick and friendly in communication and a paid quickly too. She was great to deal with and I would love to do business with her again. Thank you so much!

16. I purchased an absolutely super cute dress from MelancholyWings. I highly recommend her, super nice, just great to work with over all. Thank you!

17. I sold MelancholyWings a volks outfit set. She paid quickly and let me know when the dress arrived! thanks!

18. Did the most awesome trade with MelancholyWings - she made a B E A U T I F U L dress for my incoming LTF in exchange for one of my polymer clay critters. I'd trade again with her ANY day. She's not only talented, she's sweet as can be. Thanks !!!

19. MelancholyWings bought a dollheart dress from me- very fast payment, great communication- awesome buyer! Thanks again! ^_^

20. MelancholyWings bought a pair of white Musedoll boots from me. She was super friendly with communication, paid right away, and let me know as soon as they had arrived. A smooth transaction from start to finish, and such a wonderful buyer! Thanks so much!!!