1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Melime

Mar 10, 2008

1. Hello all,

If you've had a transaction with me, please leave feedback in this thread and of course I will be more than happy to do the same for you!

Thank you!

2. I sold a MiniMee Zack head to Melime. She was a super-friendly, prompt and communicative buyer, and I'd do business with her again anytime :) Thank you! :D

3. Melime bought an Iplehouse Cocori from me. She was extremely professional and prompt with communication. She let me know her payment schedule ahead of time and stuck to it. A very painless transaction and a friendly buyer. Thanks!

4. Melime bought my Minimee Cloud head and she had grest communication and let me know when to expect payment. She also paid earlier then origionaly expected. She was a pleasure to do business with and I look forward to working with her again.

5. Melime bought dress from me. She paid quick and the communication was perfect.
      Thank you very much! :)