1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for meohmymomo!

Jul 22, 2010

1. please leave feedback for meohmymomo! ^^

2. Perfect transaction with meohmymomo who purchased a Kid Delf body from me. Payment was very fast and communication was great. An excellent start in the market place. Thank you!

3. meohmymomo bought Soom Glati from me. She paid quick, was very easy to deal with, really a great buyer.
      I highly recommend her! :aheartbea

4. Positive!
      I bought a body from meohmymomo. She was very friendly, and the transaction went smoothly.
      I would buy from this seller again.^^

Thanks!

5. I bought a Luts SDF Body for meohmymomo. Great communication and fast shipping. Would definitely recommend her. :)

6. I bought a Luts JDF head from meohmymomo
      Great communication and the head is well packed
      I recommend her and I won't hesitate to buy things from meohmymomo:)

7. I am more than thrilled with the face up that was done on my beloved boy! She listened and brought him to life with fulfilling my ideas and wants.
      meohmymomo was a delight to work with and kept me up to date with every step of the process.
      She shipped his head back perfectly and I will for sure be coming back for more face up work from her!

8. Momo did a faceup on my SDF Ethan, and I couldn't be happier with it! She even resin matched to a body part I sent along with the head. Her response times were quick and she was incredibly friendly. The doll was packed safely upon return as well. I can definitely see myself commissioning her again in the future! Thanks again!

9. I purchased a Dollmore corset set from meohmymomo and she was very kind and open to negotiations, which is always a plus!
      Item arrived well packed and just as advertised, I would recommend her as a seller! :D

10. I just got my boy's head back from meohmymomo and the faceup is great! She matched him so closely to his old faceup that I could barely tell the difference. He's like new again! The communication was great. Plenty of updates on progress. He was well packaged with great care. All in all a very pleasant experience. I will definitely commission her again if I need any work on my dolls. :D

11. meohmymomo ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

12. I had a lovely transaction with meohmymomo. I had a short layaway for a SDF Annette head and she was easy to deal with during the entire sale. Friendly and prompt and she packaged the head so very well. The head also came with a faceup done by meohmymomo, and it is gorgeous in person. I would certainly purchase from her again!

13. It was a very nice transaction i buy Volks Myu on layway. Perfect comunication anf very nice. The doll was packed well thank you wery much.

14. I just purchased a DoD Bee-A from meohmymomo. The transaction went very smoothly with good communication and fast shipping! Bee-A arrived safely, as a cute little bubble-wrap mummy. I had a very positive experience making this purchase from meohmymomo and would highly recommend her! Thank you, meohmymomo, for my new girl! <3

15. I bought an Asleep Eidolon girl body from Meohmymomo. I'm very happy with the body and it matches the head I had for it very well. She was very open and honest in her sales thread about yellowing; was very kind and polite, shipped the body very quickly and communication was great. It was an absolutely pleasure doing business with her and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to her again in the future. Thanks so much! :)

16. Oh sorry, I forgot to add that the AE body was packaged very safely too. :)

17. I purchased a KDF Cherry from meohmymomo, and it was a smooth transaction! Friendly communication, very considerate to mention any possible shipping delays. Doll arrived in good condition and packed well. Very happy!

18. I purchased Pukipuki Ante, and couldn't be more happy with this transaction! Very friendly, great shipping and wellpacked. Thank you :):daisy

19. Traded my MNF Celine for Meohmymomo's MNF Rix boy. Communication was great and shipping was prompt. I would definitely deal with them again! Very happy with the trade, thanks again meohmymomo!!

20. I bought a tan Dollpam Ivi from her. She is awesome to work with, prefect transaction and even let me do a layaway. I would be more than happy to do business with her again! Thank you @meohmymomo!!