1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

~Feedback for MidnightDreamer~

Aug 23, 2007

1. This is a feedback thread about me. Please post your feedback here if you have had a transaction with me."

2. fast payer great to talk to and very friendly ^_^

3. just sold a necklace to MidnightDreamer -- she was great to deal with, very friendly, and extremely prompt payment! would definitely do business with her again!

thanks again, hon! take care and best wishes!

^_^

4. I had a transaction with this girl :)
      She payed so quickly and what a great communication !
      She is also very responsible and honest :)
      I recommend her to other buyers or sellers !!!

5. MidnightDreamer bought some of my doll candy, and the transaction went smoothly ^_^ she was pleasant and we had good communication, I would do business with her again ^_^

6. MidnightDreamer is THE FASTEST paying and one of the sweetest customers I have ever had! I highly recommend! POSITIVE :thumbup :XD:

7. Sold some eyes to MidnightDreamer. Great buyer, great to deal with. Would recommend.

8. She bought me a leeke doll
      She is really fast paying and very easy to talk to
      Highly recomended

9. MidnightDreamer bought a dress and a pair of shoes from me. She paid very fast and was really nice. I would recommend her for business to anyone :)

10. I sold MidnightDreamer a dress set, she was lovely to deal with - a very easy and smooth transaction. Thanks very much~!

11. MidnightDreamer bought the boy outfit from me and everything is fine. Fast and smooth transaction!!! Thank you!!

12. I bought an SD girl from MidnightDreamer and she was a pleasure to work with! She was fast to reply to pm's, fast at shipping, and put in some really cute and fun extras! My girl was very pretty and I am glad I bought her from MidnightDreamer! Would higly recommend to work with and would gladly buy from her again! Thank you very much!

13. MidnightDreamer just got a head from me - was a pleasure to deal with :)

14. MidnightDreamer bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when items arrived. A pleasure to do business with.

15. bought a sale item from me, asked reasonable questions, paid promptly - nice transaction overall!

16. I did a face-up for MidnightDreamer and it was nice working with her!

17. I bought a Volks Bianka from MidnightDreamer. It was quick and wonderful transaction. And the Bianka was stunning! Would do business with MidnightDream agian, Thank you!

18. Sold a kimono to MidnightDreamer. Paid quickly, no problems! Would definetly work with again ^-^

19. Midnight dreamer bought a shirt from me, she was very fast-paying and patient. Thank you! :D

20. MidnightDreamer ordered a custom made necklace from me. Very patient with my unexpected delay, prompt payer, and just plain nice to deal with. You can buy or sell with her with confidence!