1. Become a DoA Archivist!
    Volunteers Needed!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Midori_Keiko

Jan 17, 2008

1. This is where you leave feedback for Midori_Keiko
      If I have a transaction with you please post how you
      feel it went
      Also list the item I bought from you or the item I sold to you.

I also Have Ebay feed back under: Midi_File

Thank you :)

2. Midi is awesome! She bought a doll from me on layaway and her payments were always regular. She even let me know when the payments were coming in! I would buy or sell from Midi without any hesitation. Thanks again :)

3. Midori bought a luts delf girl body from me and she was a dream to work with! She was always on time with her payments and very good about keeping in touch. I highly recommend her!

4. A little slow to post: but better late than never!!

I sold a book to Midori she paid right on time and was very understanding of a mis-delivery by Australia Post. A very lovely person to deal with :D Thank You!!

5. Midori was in my first luts GO, payments wre prompt and pms answered in timely manner. was a pleasure to work with

6. Midi bought a rose choker from me, was sweet and friendly in her communication and paid promptly. Thanks!^^

7. Midori_Keiko bought a doll katana from me and was very easy and nice to deal with! Thanks!

8. Midori_Keiko Ordered a furwig from me! ^^ Great communication! smooth transaction!Please come back anytime. ^_^

9. Midori_Keiko bought a sofa from me and she was very lovely and sweet to deal with in every way.
      Good communication and fast payment. I'd highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much. :XD:

10. Midori_Keiko commissioned me to open her SS Chiwoo's eyes. She was patient and pleasant to deal with. Payment upfront and very easy to communicate with^^ I would definitely love to work with again in the future^^

11. Midori_Keiko participated in my very first group order. She got her payments in on time and was always quick to reply to pm's- she also let me know when her item arrived. I'd work with her again any time :) Thanks again for joining!

12. Midori_Keiko participated in my Leekeworld May GO and everything went smoothly! Thank you very much!

13. Midori_Keiko commissioned a special kimono from me. She was amazing at her design and made things very easy for me to make her something special! She made a prompt payment when it was completed! Would HAPPILY do business with her again! :)

14. Midori_Keiko had joined a soom split of mine. She was very nice and prompt. Thanks for joining!

15. Midori_Keiko also joined a split I organised. She was friendly, good to deal with and a prompt payer. Highly recommend!

16. Midori_Keiko bought a clothes from me,she is a good buyer,payment upfront and very easy to communicate with,thank you very much!

17. Midori_Keiko purchase an Unoa large bust from me ^^ Both communication and payment were very quick and she alerted me once her package arrived safely :]

I'd love to work with you again!
      Thanks <3

18. I sold Juri's head~ It was very smooth transaction! ^^ She was very nice and fast payment~!!!

19. I brought a soom lami from Midori_Keiko.She is a very lovely person to deal with.Good seller.:)

20. Bought soom sard hooves from Midori_Keiko. Nice communication, quick shipment, great deal ))