1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Midori_Keiko

Jan 17, 2008

1. This is where you leave feedback for Midori_Keiko
      If I have a transaction with you please post how you
      feel it went
      Also list the item I bought from you or the item I sold to you.

I also Have Ebay feed back under: Midi_File

Thank you :)

2. Midi is awesome! She bought a doll from me on layaway and her payments were always regular. She even let me know when the payments were coming in! I would buy or sell from Midi without any hesitation. Thanks again :)

3. Midori bought a luts delf girl body from me and she was a dream to work with! She was always on time with her payments and very good about keeping in touch. I highly recommend her!

4. A little slow to post: but better late than never!!

I sold a book to Midori she paid right on time and was very understanding of a mis-delivery by Australia Post. A very lovely person to deal with :D Thank You!!

5. Midori was in my first luts GO, payments wre prompt and pms answered in timely manner. was a pleasure to work with

6. Midi bought a rose choker from me, was sweet and friendly in her communication and paid promptly. Thanks!^^

7. Midori_Keiko bought a doll katana from me and was very easy and nice to deal with! Thanks!

8. Midori_Keiko Ordered a furwig from me! ^^ Great communication! smooth transaction!Please come back anytime. ^_^

9. Midori_Keiko bought a sofa from me and she was very lovely and sweet to deal with in every way.
      Good communication and fast payment. I'd highly recommend her.
      Thank you so much. :XD:

10. Midori_Keiko commissioned me to open her SS Chiwoo's eyes. She was patient and pleasant to deal with. Payment upfront and very easy to communicate with^^ I would definitely love to work with again in the future^^

11. Midori_Keiko participated in my very first group order. She got her payments in on time and was always quick to reply to pm's- she also let me know when her item arrived. I'd work with her again any time :) Thanks again for joining!

12. Midori_Keiko participated in my Leekeworld May GO and everything went smoothly! Thank you very much!

13. Midori_Keiko commissioned a special kimono from me. She was amazing at her design and made things very easy for me to make her something special! She made a prompt payment when it was completed! Would HAPPILY do business with her again! :)

14. Midori_Keiko had joined a soom split of mine. She was very nice and prompt. Thanks for joining!

15. Midori_Keiko also joined a split I organised. She was friendly, good to deal with and a prompt payer. Highly recommend!

16. Midori_Keiko bought a clothes from me,she is a good buyer,payment upfront and very easy to communicate with,thank you very much!

17. Midori_Keiko purchase an Unoa large bust from me ^^ Both communication and payment were very quick and she alerted me once her package arrived safely :]

I'd love to work with you again!
      Thanks <3

18. I sold Juri's head~ It was very smooth transaction! ^^ She was very nice and fast payment~!!!

19. I brought a soom lami from Midori_Keiko.She is a very lovely person to deal with.Good seller.:)

20. Bought soom sard hooves from Midori_Keiko. Nice communication, quick shipment, great deal ))